HELP NEEDED URGENTLY
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
abturkington
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I have a P3P and I am going on holidays tomorrow but luckily DJI has grounded my £1000 drone because of its new app update and firmware.
So I need help...
When  I turn everything on and open up the app etc the app cant connect to the drone and it says I have no signal when before the update I did. Is there anyway I can reinstall the previous version of the app or fix the currrent version?
Also...
When I updated to the new firmware and when I turned the aircraft on today the text file it created said this:

========== 2016.03.25 13:41:51 =====================
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.07.0060.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

This is the newest P3P firmware from the DJI website I installed so how is it wrong?
How can it be fixed?

If anyone knows anything about how to fix the app or firmware it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

2016-3-25
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Never make changes like that last minute before an important event   Did you try to rebind the RC and P3P?  I'd probably reinstall the GO app and check the update versions again.  Then shut everything down, reboot your device, rebind, and see what happens.  Those are the things I see most often from DJI when this problem occurs.
2016-3-25
Use props
GM01
lvl.2

Belgium

You cac download the pervious Go App versions here: https://apkpure.com/dji-go/dji.pilot         Make sure you delete the old version first from your device before downloading and installing and don't forget to switch off auto update of the app
2016-3-25
Use props
GM01
lvl.2

Belgium

I am flying P3A with latest firmware but an older version of the Go App without any problems
2016-3-25
Use props
abturkington
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Thanks guys for all the help!

After a solid 2 hours of wrecking my brain I got it to work
2016-3-25
Use props
GM01
lvl.2

Belgium

So what was the problem?  Other forum users can benefit from sharing this type of info
2016-3-25
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

abturkington Posted at 2016-3-25 10:17
Thanks guys for all the help!

After a solid 2 hours of wrecking my brain I got it to work

You did  not have the RC (transmitter ) updated yet correct ?  Or the Go app Needed to be updated?

-donnie
2016-3-25
Use props
abturkington
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I actually don't know what the problem was but I fixed it by:
Re-installing the DJI GO app and downgrade all the firmware to 1.6 and then upgrade it all to 1.7.
I tried ALOT of other stuff but I think what I said above is the easiest way to help fix the problem.
2016-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules