Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal dead after firmware upgrade
1119 4 2016-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nrmi
lvl.1

Finland

Hi,

I upgraded all the firmware in my DJI Phantom 2 Vision + after not using it for some time. The problem is that after firmware upgrade the camera gimbal is not functioning at all, even the camera works well.

In OSX management software the IMU firmware information has disappeared and apparently the software thinks that the connected copter is DJI Phantom 2 Vision instead of DJI Phantom 2 Vision +.

Did find out with Google that similar problem has affected several DJI owners, but could not find any solution for this.

How do I get the gimbal functioning again?

Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 18.54.14.png
2016-3-25
Use props
ClemFrance
lvl.1

France

Same problem with my P2 and Zenmuse H3-3D after update.
The hard reset don't work...

2016-03-26.png
2016-3-26
Use props
birdog638
New

United States

I too am experiencing similar issues.  The drone was working just fine the last time I used it about three weeks ago.  I attempted to use it two days ago and concluded that while everything worked normally the gimbal failed to energize on startup.  This drone has never been crashed and it appears all the electrical connections are sound.
I also noticed when I energized the battry there is a small led light on the right side of the housing that blinks red.  I have not seen this light before.  Can anyone provide me information on this light and its function. I have attached a photo of the light.

Also, can anyone provide me  a source for the cable to short out F1&F2 on the Main Controller should I attempt to flash the firmware and reinstall.

Thank you

Drone Light

Drone Light
2016-3-26
Use props
nrmi
lvl.1

Finland

DJI, any comments regarding this problem?
2016-3-31
Use props
nrmi
lvl.1

Finland

Seriously, is there any suggestions by the manufacturer on how to proceed with this problem? The drone is basically useless after this firmware update.
2016-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules