OSMO Repair
2570 14 2016-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richard.silver
lvl.2

New Zealand

Hi all,

What is the expected turnaround time for an OSMO repair? Mine was received by the HK office 5 days ago but I have had no confirmation nor anything else. When I enter my details into the repair status tool it advises "waiting for payment" but nothing else (no serial number, etc) so I assume it hasn't been physically checked yet.

I appreciate DJI would be dealing with a ton of different repairs and high volumes, but I'm just curious to know how long before I can expect it back - 3 weeks? 3 months?

Cheers,
Richard
2016-3-25
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

China

Hi Richard! Estimated turnaround time is 2-3 weeks. Could you please pass me your RMA number, we will look into it here
2016-3-26
Use props
richard.silver
lvl.2

New Zealand

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-26 23:18
Hi Richard! Estimated turnaround time is 2-3 weeks. Could you please pass me your RMA number, we wil ...

Hi Tim,

The case number is CAS-94736-L2Z6Q0.

Thanks so much.
2016-3-26
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

richard.silver@ Posted at 2016-3-27 09:28
Hi Tim,

The case number is CAS-94736-L2Z6Q0.

Alright, i'm on it
2016-3-27
Use props
richard.silver
lvl.2

New Zealand

Thanks Tim
2016-3-28
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

We already doing a free repair for you!  You will be receiving it back in NZ within 2 weeks
2016-3-28
Use props
richard.silver
lvl.2

New Zealand

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-28 21:58
We already doing a free repair for you!  You will be receiving it back in NZ within 2 weeks

Brilliant - thanks!
2016-3-28
Use props
richard.silver
lvl.2

New Zealand

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-28 21:58

Hi Tim,

Is there any way of finding out what was actually wrong with the unit and what was repaired?
2016-3-28
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

richard.silver@ Posted at 2016-3-29 08:22
Hi Tim,

Is there any way of finding out what was actually wrong with the unit and what was repair ...

Our colleagues will be sending you an invoice where you can find out what was wrong with it
2016-3-28
Use props
richard.silver
lvl.2

New Zealand

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-29 15:10
Our colleagues will be sending you an invoice where you can find out what was wrong with it

Hi Tim,

I received the OSMO back last week and tested - works great! Apologies for not following up and advising.

I received advice of the repair, but it is in Chinese and as I don't speak or read it I don't know what was done or what was replaced. Would you or one of your colleagues be able to translate it for me and advise?
Thanks so much.

IMG_6858.JPG
2016-4-17
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

richard.silver@ Posted at 2016-4-18 08:23
Hi Tim,

I received the OSMO back last week and tested - works great! Apologies for not following  ...

Hi Richard!  We've replaced your gimbal and camera. Actually the whole upper part of the Osmo
2016-4-18
Use props
richard.silver
lvl.2

New Zealand

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-18 22:44
Hi Richard!  We've replaced your gimbal and camera. Actually the whole upper part of the Osmo

Wow, thanks for that Tim - didn't think that was the case as the serial number is the same.

On another note, a few of the guys here have been giving DJI Customer Service and Support a hard time (I'm sure you've seen the threads!) for various reasons. I just want to pass on my thanks to you and Adela for answering my questions and following up, as well as your techs for the prompt repair - it's much appreciated. I've had great service so far from DJI.

Thanks
2016-4-19
Use props
user22dacf02ae
New

United States

when i was updated dji osmo from the dji go,the live video stoppted.while in the gallery videos and photos are able to playing.
2016-7-24
Use props
djiuser_EkMF4L8EWKGK
New

Nigeria

Good day , my dji osmo 5 gimbal has not being responding, since I it asked for an a software upgrade and I did not complete it. It's since them been inactive even after checking with several phones. Kindly help cos I so much love it.
3-24 12:23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_EkMF4L8EWKGK Posted at 3-24 12:23
Good day , my dji osmo 5 gimbal has not being responding, since I it asked for an a software upgrade and I did not complete it. It's since them been inactive even after checking with several phones. Kindly help cos I so much love it.

Hi there, may I confirm you mean the DJI OM 5 cannot power on or it will not connect to the DJI Mimo on your phone? More details about the issue will be appreciated.
3-25 01:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules