Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Disable the automatic gimbal stabilisation
6481 8 2014-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

Include an option to later upgrades of the Zenmuse Assistant to disable the automatic gimbal ROLL and TILT stabilisation so we can fly in true FPV when we want to use our hexa for fun and not for airfilming.

2014-9-27
Use props
peteroudenes
lvl.2

Netherlands

In the DJI Vision APP goto settings > and enable FPV mode
2014-9-28
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

I don't have a Phantom, I builded a hexacopter and the assistant software does not have any option like that of phantoms....strange but truth anyway
2014-9-28
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

It does, its call FPV mode.. Its more than likely the middle position of your mode switch.
2014-10-1
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

Show me a screenshot in your Assistant software please, because I don't find any option like that in mine
2014-10-1
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's in the manual as well.. Its one of your modes, switched via mode switch. Every Zen model has this mode.
fpv.jpg
2014-10-1
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

Not all Zen's. I have the Zenmuse H3-2D and in his assistant software there is not such option but I'm sure they incorporated this in phantoms app for the same gimbal!!!. Please can someone from DJI stuff reply? And can someone from DJI reply on the thread I opened about this gimbal AT LAST?: :@
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=277

Blade...thanks anyway
2014-10-2
Use props
wachirarat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 653770 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Yep, enable FPV mode from Vision app
2014-10-2
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

I think I'm speaking greek. One more time, Vision App is for Phantoms and I DON'T HAVE ONE. I build a hexacopter and the assistant software for Zenmuse H3-2D or NAZA controller does not have such option! Please read our previous messages before reply!
2014-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules