Camera Filters
3710 7 2015-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pauldean85
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I was wondering if DJI is considering making other filters for the Inspire 1 camera?

Currently there's a clear filter (UV?) and there's the 0.9 ND Filter, but I was wondering if there is a chance of DJI releasing other filters, such as a circular polarizing filter, or stronger ND filters (6+ stop reduction) or even a graduated ND filter to help improve the exposure of a brighter sky against the ground?

Unfortunately with the thread on the inspire camera being on the outside, rather than on in the inside, I can't find any filters that would fit. That plus any that likely do are probably going to be 2-3x the weight of the supplied filters, which are incredibly light.

Does anyone have any info on what kind of camera filters, or other accessories we can expect?
2015-1-11
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

I hope to see this as well I hope the filters in the app aren't the only one for that camera eventually.
2015-1-11
Use props
ghoonk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

What's the filter size for the Inspire? I can't seem to find any info online.
2015-1-11
Use props
fok ho kwan
New

Hong Kong

same here
What's the filter size for the Inspire???

and i would want to ask can i add wide angle to the inspire camera?? like 0.5x  ,,is it too heavy to the gimbal?
thx all!!!
2015-1-12
Use props
piotr.pawlowski
lvl.2

Poland

ghoonk Posted at 2015-1-12 15:30
What's the filter size for the Inspire? I can't seem to find any info online.

I checked it today - 35 mm. It's very small one, I'm afraid it will be hard to find any alternatives in the market and we will have to wait for DJI to introduce some of them. Im dreaming about half gray filter.
2015-1-12
Use props
ghoonk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

35mm is a really odd size. The smallest filter I have is a 39mm filter.
2015-1-12
Use props
fok ho kwan
New

Hong Kong

many thx....and can i add wide angle to the inspire camera?? like 0.5x  ,,is it too heavy to the gimbal?
2015-1-12
Use props
rune.madsen.ema
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22126539 ft
Norway

My Sony 37mm ND-8 filter fits fine on the Inspire 1 camera, but tried another 37mm that i have (brand: Tianya) , didn't fit because the
the ring inside that holds the glass in place was to thick.  So don't just buy any 37mm ND filters..it may not fit.

2015-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules