Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michael_chatham
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3006693 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi

Would like some feed back guys / girls if anyone has experienced similer problems with the new firmware after the installation.

I have the Inspire Pro and proceeded to update everything to the new firmware version 07. Great no problems with the install so after calabrating the bird and sensors and gps again i tried a test flight so see if the new firmware changed the reponse of the drone in anyway etc? anyway the very day before i installed the the new firmware and i was running the firmware .06 my distance in range would be genrally about 1000 m / 1200 m away before any loss of signal or flickering etc before i would have to reduce the distance.

On my test flight with the NEW Firmware .07 my range was drastically REDUCED.... to only 400 / 500m and then i was having to reduce the distance drasticlly. I put this down to maybe interference or maybe the controller battery was not fully charged? The next first thing i had everything fully charged and it was the most perfect flying conditions with no wind and a sunrise etc. All was going great 2 batterys used and now on to the 3rd flight of the morning and all was going good with that until...... the 30% level alarm sounded and i was in atti / manual flying mode when the aircraft became Unresposive? i had home point set and altiude was good so i tried the return to home on the app. Still no joy after a few minutes by this time the signal had instaintly cut the video feed so i could not see any vido from the drone. i pushed the home button on the controller and it started transmitting a steady bleep i also moved to try and find the drone by eye and help the signal which was difficult as i was filming near cliffs , sea , land
2016-3-27
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

You have to use the inspire 1 PRO firmware, not inspie 1 FW
are you flying in the same spot and getting  much shorter range with the new firmware?
2016-3-27
Use props
michael_chatham
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3006693 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Tim thank you for replying yes the pro update was installed /Users/michaelchatham1/Desktop/DJI Updates/WM610_FC550_FW_V01.04.00.70-2.zip and range was serious reduced and became unresponsive on 2 nd test flight ??? it landed its self and camera has broke off and landing gear won't enter travel mode
2016-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules