Dji GO cant't see my Phantom4.
1574 4 2016-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Endorphin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 229993 ft
Russia

Hi everyone! Big trouble with DJI GO: I've got 2 devices - htc one m9 and  Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1. So first I installed the dji Go on HTC, it worked well. Then I install it on Samsung Tablet, (it worked well on tablet too), and after this dji Go stop see my HTC (the "camera" button under the drone picture is gray). I delete it from Tab, it did not helped. I reinstall it on tab, and now Tab also can't enter "camera" - the button is grey and above it is written "remote controller is connected. Connect your aircraft". Everething is connected, drone get commands from remote, it can fly, but no fpv, osd and settings.I tryed few cables and, reinstall app few times.
Any ideas?

2016-3-27
Use props
Ryanuk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Same issues on iOS.
2016-3-27
Use props
chris.van.eijk
New
Flight distance : 29065 ft

Not sure if you have solved this already, but I experience similar behavior. On my Galaxy S5 the app works fine and I can see the video stream from the aircraft. When I connect my HTC M8 the Camera button is grey, and it tells me I need to connect my aircraft?

Tried many things like putting the HTC in USB debug mode, no result. Upgraded to latest firmaware, no result.

Using Android 6.0.1, Custom ROM
2016-9-11
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI list of supported Android devices, from downloads page.

Android Version v2.9.0.
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
2016-9-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

chris.van.eijk Posted at 2016-9-11 16:35
Not sure if you have solved this already, but I experience similar behavior. On my Galaxy S5 the app ...

You would also want to ensure that the USB settings on your HTC are set to MTP mode.
2016-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules