Local Lake using Autopilot
920 5 2016-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jlspitler
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48130 ft

So I took my boat out for a day on the lake for some fishing and I have been eager to use Autopilot to follow me around the lake. Well my P3A has been out for repair the last 15 days and when i got it back I updated everything and headed to the lake for some fun fishing. After we had a great day of fishing we decided to tryout the P3A to follow us around. It was a bit windy around 5-10mph with 15mph gust. The video was put together using Windows Movie Maker. I am open to Contrustive Critisim. I cant upload photos cause there 4-5mb. so here is the video with a few pics in it.

2016-3-27
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-3-27
Use props
pgrover516
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-3-27
Use props
jlspitler
lvl.3

Thank you for the compliments. This was my first try using the Follow mode on the lake. And I will admit it was a bit nervous lol.
2016-3-27
Use props
Haqu
New

Poland

Very nice!
Did you land the drone on the boat, or your trip was short enough to safely put it on the ground? I would be a bit scared, but the scarier the action is, better the results are
2016-3-28
Use props
jlspitler
lvl.3

United States

I hand caught it at the end close to the boat ramp. It was windy and didn't want to risk tipping it over. It was a fun trip. Will d
2016-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules