Firmware Requires Update after 2.7.1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
garretn
lvl.2

United States

I updated the firmware back when the app was updated to 2.7.1 and when I went to fly yesterday for some reason it says I need to update the RC firmware.  Nothing else was released right?  I go into the DJIgo app and it says RC version unknown.. Seems kinda odd that all of the sudden the RC needs another update when I haven't seen any post about another update taking place..

Call me over cautious but with birds dropping from the sky for TBD reasons I want to make sure something isn't wrong that is causing the RC to now say version unknown?

Before someoen post it my bird is a P3P.. Sorry didn't post that with original post..

2016-3-28
Use props
garretn
lvl.2

I don't know what is going on...  I go back into the app again and it now shows status normal..  I go back to about and it now says RC is at 1.5.80 not unknown like before.  I didn't do the update or change anything can someone explain why it would appear that the controller at times doesn't know what release its on?  Is this normal behavior?
2016-3-28
Use props
GQ.
lvl.4

Canada

Phantom 3 A with iPad 4 wifi-cellular (GPS) first fly without any problems after the updates.

2016-3-28
Use props
pgrover516
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-3-28
Use props
rreindl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6491926 ft
United States

pgrover516 Posted at 2016-3-28 08:52
I get that from time to time on my P3A where it tells me needs updates and I know I'm on the lates ...

I have the same issue and do this as well.
2016-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules