FAA registration
3210 43 2016-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

sidtx Posted at 2016-3-31 00:09
I'll give you my thoughts on registration.

We are flying real aircraft (our quads)  in real airsp ...

The REAL purpose of this entire registration scam is to keep TABS on you.    It is yet one more information loophole that they needed to close to tie you to their already massive network of illegallly gathered intel on us all.  Do yourself a favor...find out what the government spent 1.5 BILLION on (With a B) at these coordinates...
40.4375°N 111.9255°W
2016-4-23
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Cessna172 Posted at 2016-4-24 06:12
The REAL purpose of this entire registration scam is to keep TABS on you.    It is yet one more inf ...

You are right to be concerned at the way your government and the NSA spies on its citizens and the  $$ they waste doing it.
But the minimal  data you give when you register isn't anything secret and is no threat.
Worry more about why the NSA thinks they need to listen to all your phone calls and read all your email.
2016-4-23
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-4-24 08:56
You are right to be concerned at the way your government and the NSA spies on its citizens and the ...

I know.    Just rubs the wrong way that the government sees us all as potential terrorists first and foremost or guilty until proven innocent.  It is NOT supposed to be this way.

Most people don't even care.   "What have you got to hide?" too many ask.
2016-4-23
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

no issues at all. was able to register, paid my $5, and got my FAA #, which is now displayed in two different places on my P4. Sounds like you had some bad luck, as I know dozens who had no problem whatsoever registering their UAV.
2016-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules