810 4 2016-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

A recurring theme within almost every DJI piloting incident is "I only had seconds to react and I never saw that before" or "I don't remember what the GO App alerted me for -- something about xyz"....

I suggest that the GO App Simulator, within the DJI Academy, include an EMERGENCY PROCEDURES simulation that when selected, would guide you through an emergency such as Compass Error; Low Battery RTH, Approaching a NFZ, etc -> canned scenarios that pepare you for the unexpected. If nothing else, provide a selection to display every GO App emergency error message, so that we know what it will say, and provide a definition of possible recovery action.

This would make the simulator invaluable for training and pilot preparation. Just a thought......

2016-3-30
Use props
jhuard89
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62703 ft
United States

Totally agree!
2016-3-30
Use props
afbrewer68
New

United Kingdom

That's a great idea. I new to everything drone related and flew my P4 for the first time today. Very carefully and not very far!! More tuition on the sim would be great.
2016-3-30
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Good idea and thanks for your valuable suggestions. I‘ll pass it to our R&D team.
2016-3-30
Use props
M3NF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49629 ft
United Kingdom

I love the sound of this, great to be able to deal with any situation thrown at me that way, well kinda
2016-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules