Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Florian_Lotter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8885013 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi all
My Inspire RAW is on the way and I'm thinking about to pay this aditional 1000$ for the Protection Plan for the first year.
My Questions:
-Does this plan also covers the Lens?
-If yes, only the stock lens (15mm) or every supportet lens?
-What is the expected Workaround time if I have a Crash till I have the replacement (this is one of the Major Points for me)
-Do I have to send it to DJI Headquarter or can I request a replacement at every official DJI dealer?

Cheers
Florian
2016-3-31
Use props
tucci
lvl.2
Flight distance : 540331 ft
United States

Where did you order your Inspire 1 RAW from? Direct from DJI or an authorized reseller? All the authorized resellers here in the U.S. seem to have no idea when they will get stock of this item despite DJI stating they have it available and it should be shipping as of 2 days ago...
2016-3-31
Use props
Florian_Lotter
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

tucci Posted at 2016-3-31 15:41
Where did you order your Inspire 1 RAW from? Direct from DJI or an authorized reseller? All the auth ...

Reseller in China: We have stores her in switzerland where ist also available from stock...
DJI is also shipping from today if u order true the DJI shop...
2016-3-31
Use props
tucci
lvl.2
United States

Florian_Lotter Posted at 2016-3-31 13:28
Reseller in China: We have stores her in switzerland where ist also available from stock...
DJI is ...

Ahh ok, that's what I figured. All U.S. dealers still waiting over here to get stock or even an update from DJI about when they can expect stock. For regulatory reasons I have to purchase from a U.S. dealer so unfortunately guess I just have to wait it out.
2016-3-31
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

tucci Posted at 2016-3-31 21:41
Where did you order your Inspire 1 RAW from? Direct from DJI or an authorized reseller? All the auth ...

Not to derail this thread, but DJI-TIM's post http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost confirms that the RAW will begin shipping 28 Mar... and the Standalone X5R ships today, 31 March..
2016-3-31
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Florian_Lotter Posted at 2016-4-1 01:28
DJI is ...

Florian,
   You may need to email djicare@dji.com for the specific answers. I don't believe that either the web site nor Support currently have this level of specific information. Would be good to know the answers though......
2016-3-31
Use props
Florian_Lotter
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

terrylewis Posted at 2016-3-31 21:08
Florian,
   You may need to email  for the specific answers. I don't believe that either the web s ...

Just sent a email and let you know the answer - in case there will be a answer against my experience with DJI email contact...
2016-3-31
Use props
tucci
lvl.2
United States

terrylewis Posted at 2016-3-31 14:53
Not to derail this thread, but DJI-TIM's post http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=46 ...

I saw this post but the problem is the item did not start shipping from dealers on March 28th like it states and all the dealers I talked to have all said they have no definitive information from DJI on why this is so I was wondering where Florian got his from.
2016-3-31
Use props
Florian_Lotter
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

tucci Posted at 2016-4-1 04:27
I saw this post but the problem is the item did not start shipping from dealers on March 28th like ...

...I'have to correct my self! With "on the way" I did not meant physicaly....
I'm in the same messy Situation as all other customers who preordered via DJI dealer...
Seems that those who already payied weeks ago will get they're inspire raw at latest.
DJI seems to fill first they're own onlinestore....

Really pissed off again how DJI is playing games...
2016-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules