Flight sync servers down again?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DonViper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 951421 ft

I've been unable to sync my flight records for the last 3 days.
2016-3-31
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hi, I'd suggest you to sign out and log in your account and then try to use other WiFi or data service to sync again.
2016-3-31
Use props
DonViper
lvl.2

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-1 10:00
Hi, I'd suggest you to sign out and log in your account and then try to use other WiFi or data servi ...

That was the first thing I tried. I even uninstalled the app, and reinstalled.
2016-3-31
Use props
DonViper
lvl.2

DonViper Posted at 2016-4-1 10:14
That was the first thing I tried. I even uninstalled the app, and reinstalled.

It gets to 100% and says " Synchronizing Flight Records Failed!"

Also, I will mention that when I try to share things through the DJI MY EARNINGS, it always fails when trying to post to FB. I had two friends order their DJI Phantom 4's after they saw me get the 3, and I tried to give them the link so I could earn some $ and it would fail at every try at posting. So I gave up.
2016-3-31
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

DonViper Posted at 2016-4-1 10:22

Also, I will mention that when I ...

What is your mobile device and its OS version as well as the DJI GO version?
2016-3-31
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

DonViper Posted at 2016-4-1 10:22

Also, I will mention that when I ...

Is that a black triangle on each record after you synced it? BTW if you have any questions of the DJI earnings, you can contact onlinesales@dji.com for more information
2016-3-31
Use props
DonViper
lvl.2

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-1 14:04
Is that a black triangle on each record after you synced it? BTW if you have any questions of the  ...

Yes, there is a black triangle on each record. A little black triangle with a cloud on it I assume thats what you are talking about.

It seems to be keeping my total flight time, travel distance, and number of flights, but nothing seems to be updating under the MEDALS area. It still shows only 56 photos taken, and I've taken MANY more than that. I mean I know the Pilot Levels, Director Levels, Photographer Levels, and Sharing Master Levels are likely unimportant, but I didn't have any issues until this past Sunday. I have been using the DJI Go v2.7.1(244) app since the update was released.

Another question I have, and I hope it's ok to ask under another topic, but I live close to a very small non-commercial airport. For the last 3 weeks, I have been able to fly around my very large back yard, and my neighborhood, and when I would get close, it would say "you are approaching a no fly zone", so I would always turn around. This past Sunday, same area, back yard, I go to take off and it tells me I am in a no fly zone, and when I look at the red circle, there is a small red circle around the airport, and a larger less opacity red circle around that one that covers my whole neighborhood. I was still have to launch though, and kept the flight under 100 feet because I was capturing the Easter Egg hunt in our back yard. Could this be why I am having this SYNC error? Because I flew in a "no fly zone", that was up until Sunday, not an issue?
2016-4-1
Use props
dehnstjohn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198957 ft
United States

DonViper Posted at 2016-4-1 07:47
Yes, there is a black triangle on each record. A little black triangle with a cloud on it I assume ...

I am just outside a no fly zone too and have never had any issues.  I does tell me in the app that I am in a no fly zone at start up even though I am beyond the red circle.  I fly here a lot but still never go much higher than just above the houses.  I have synced everything so I don't think that would cause an issue.  I was also unable to sync today.
2016-4-1
Use props
DonViper
lvl.2

dehnstjohn@gmai Posted at 2016-4-2 01:27
I am just outside a no fly zone too and have never had any issues.  I does tell me in the app that ...

dehnstjohn,

Thanks for the reply! Maybe there are just some server issues right now?

Question...where does the flight record actually get synced to? Is there an online source that our flight records are going to?
2016-4-1
Use props
dehnstjohn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198957 ft
United States

DonViper Posted at 2016-4-1 12:04
dehnstjohn,

Thanks for the reply! Maybe there are just some server issues right now?

I'm not sure where they are stored.  I'm guessing just a cloud server.  That would make your flight history viewable on other devices that you might have the app installed on.
2016-4-1
Use props
n5zxj
lvl.1

United States

Getting same errors....

Try to update record and it gets to 100%.....  then says sync failed....

Go figure right....
2016-4-1
Use props
DonViper
lvl.2

n5zxj Posted at 2016-4-2 12:10
Getting same errors....

Try to update record and it gets to 100%.....  then says sync failed....

n5zxj,

This is exactly what is happening to me. It will go to 100% and say that it failed. Tried again over the weekend. It has now been 7 days I've been unable to sync.

Also, the quantity of photos and edited videos is also not updating ( I know this is unimportant ), just stating it.

2016-4-4
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

DonViper Posted at 2016-4-1 21:47
Yes, there is a black triangle on each record. A little black triangle with a cloud on it I assume ...

Thanks for your details. But what's more , please provide me with these info:
1. type of your mobile device: i.e. iphone 6, galaxy s5 or so on
2. OS version of your mobile device
3. It would be better if you record a video of sync process.
2016-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules