Thread for Newbies
312075 916 2014-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flibble
New

United Kingdom

hi, i joined and activated my account a couple of hours ago, but still cant post a thread.
any ideas what i shoul do?
2021-3-24
Use props
Pat64
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello all from England ,hoping to get the new Air 2 s shortly currently have an Air 2 .
2021-4-22
Use props
djiuser_q5M8ziwcSv8S
lvl.1
United States

I am having trouble updating firmware for my air 2s it keeps saying failed at about 75 % any help?
2021-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_q5M8ziwcSv8S Posted at 5-17 21:05
I am having trouble updating firmware for my air 2s it keeps saying failed at about 75 % any help?

Hi there, just to verify, did you update the firmware via the DJI Fly app or DJI Assistant 2? Could you show me a screenshot of the error? Thanks.
2021-5-18
Use props
djiuser_s8rPX3DLXhhI
lvl.1

Hong Kong

can't post
2021-6-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, new users need to acquire 20 points to unlock the new thread creating feature. how to earn points.png
2021-6-28
Use props
djiuser_Wogmc308wzTG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 628589 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for all the info! Cheers!
2021-7-1
Use props
Nataliaaa
New

Spain

Hi, I'm posting here to get 40 points to open a thread.
2021-7-8
Use props
djiuser_oQKEvZiGY0mN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 482 ft
United States

My DJI Forum home page looks nothing like what you picture. I am trying to add a personalized user name and cannot see how to do that?
2021-7-22
Use props
djiuser_oQKEvZiGY0mN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 482 ft
United States

I do have a DJI account and I am logged in. I still do not see any drop down menus or options to change forum preferences.
2021-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_oQKEvZiGY0mN Posted at 7-22 15:04
My DJI Forum home page looks nothing like what you picture. I am trying to add a personalized user name and cannot see how to do that?

Hi there, you can go to your personal homepage and then go to settings to change the username.
2021-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_oQKEvZiGY0mN Posted at 7-22 19:38
I do have a DJI account and I am logged in. I still do not see any drop down menus or options to change forum preferences.

Hi there, you can see these options in the menu bar at the top of the page.
2021-7-22
Use props
djiuser_XIjX6W8O9l0U
New
Flight distance : 523930 ft
United States

When i go to unlock flight zone and fly it keeps saying "not logged in" wtf? This is dumb. How do i login then???
2021-9-2
Use props
djiuser_XIjX6W8O9l0U
New
Flight distance : 523930 ft
United States

When i go to unlock flight zone and fly it keeps saying "not logged in" wtf? This is dumb. How do i login then??? Oh and i must be logged in to post right? Then wth??
2021-9-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_XIjX6W8O9l0U Posted at 9-2 04:35
When i go to unlock flight zone and fly it keeps saying "not logged in" wtf? This is dumb. How do i login then??? Oh and i must be logged in to post right? Then wth??

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your issue. May I double confirm if you use the website on the computer or on the DJI app for the unlock?
If you use the browser on the computer, please try to click this to log in, and access this page https://fly-safe.dji.com/unlock/unlock-request/list again to see if you can apply for unlock. Thank you.
2021-9-5
Use props
Flablo
New
Italy

Thanks for the info. Hope I can manage to start a new thread now.
Fabio
2021-10-6
Use props
Flablo
New
Italy

I just can't create a new thread. My account has been setup from a couple of hours, but I don't have permission to post a new thread. Why?
2021-10-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Flablo Posted at 10-6 06:10
I just can't create a new thread. My account has been setup from a couple of hours, but I don't have permission to post a new thread. Why?

Hi there, you may refer to the Forum Rules and Regulations here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1515&pid=623201

You can post threads when the Forum Points are up to 20. Thanks.
2021-10-6
Use props
djiuser_4WinfIyQEBM5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33678 ft

United States

hd_ultra@msn.co Posted at 2014-9-28 07:01
Newbie? It'll save you going through pages and pages...                                 Phantompilots.com

Thanks for this information!
2021-10-21
Use props
BerlinFilm
lvl.1
Germany

Hi, I have a question regarding a problem with the timelapse and track function of the Ronin RS2. Where can I post the problem or get technical support?
2021-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BerlinFilm Posted at 11-8 12:00
Hi, I have a question regarding a problem with the timelapse and track function of the Ronin RS2. Where can I post the problem or get technical support?

You can post it to the product section, or contact the support team through the link below for further assistance. You can also directly tell us the problem you have encountered, and we will try our best to help. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-11-8
Use props
BerlinFilm
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-8 20:16
You can post it to the product section, or contact the support team through the link below for further assistance. You can also directly tell us the problem you have encountered, and we will try our best to help. http://www.dji.com/support

thank you!
2021-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2021-11-9
Use props
djiuser_Gege3GwBOAE3
New

United Kingdom

Hi please help.

The DJI app on my phone simply glitches and will not open since i updated my android (Samsung Galaxy S21). I have cleared cache in setting, removed and reinstalled DJI app and still not working. Phone reports the App as having a bug.

Please help as this is preventing me from using the drone.

Many Thanks
2022-1-1
Use props
djiuser_Gege3GwBOAE3
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

The DJI app on my phone simply glitches and will not open since i updated my android (Samsung Galaxy S21). I have cleared cache in setting, removed and reinstalled DJI app and still not working. Phone reports the App as having a bug.

Please help as this is preventing me from using the drone.

Many Thanks
2022-1-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Gege3GwBOAE3 Posted at 1-1 00:36
Hi,

The DJI app on my phone simply glitches and will not open since i updated my android (Samsung Galaxy S21). I have cleared cache in setting, removed and reinstalled DJI app and still not working. Phone reports the App as having a bug.

Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. Could you please download and install the latest app through the link below to see if it works? If not, please tell us more detail about the issue you encountered and provide us a video for further confirmation. We will do our best to help. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-1-1
Use props
Jameshowarth
New

United Kingdom

Hi all, how do I check if my drone is registered to my account?
2022-1-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jameshowarth Posted at 1-6 06:35
Hi all, how do I check if my drone is registered to my account?

Hi, there. Could you tell me what do you need this information for? Activation information or Flyaway certification? We'd like to help you.
2022-1-7
Use props
djiuser_Qs9gxpYVD1my
New

Denmark

Hi, anyone else had problems w battery charger? I just bought the Tello Ryze drone for my son and bought an extra battery. As far as I’ve heard it should take approx 30 min to fully charge the battery, right? After 2,5 hours the battery still ain’t charged. This goes for both and I’ve used the cable that was include as well as 2 other cables as well as 4 different adaptors…
2022-3-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Qs9gxpYVD1my Posted at 3-13 05:23
Hi, anyone else had problems w battery charger? I just bought the Tello Ryze drone for my son and bought an extra battery. As far as I’ve heard it should take approx 30 min to fully charge the battery, right? After 2,5 hours the battery still ain’t charged. This goes for both and I’ve used the cable that was include as well as 2 other cables as well as 4 different adaptors…

Hello, there, Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know how did the indicator light show when you charge the battery? Could you please show us a video if it is convenient?
2022-3-13
Use props
fans893bc4e3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35108 ft
Belgium

Hello, I changed the imu on an dji mavic air 1. With the dji go4 I receive the image and screen, it pops up for a few seconds and directly I received the message I must activate the drone, trying it I gives the message activation failed. It seems the mavic air must be disactivated before. I tried with the dji assistant 2 to set up to factory settings and so on. But it sill stay the same problem. Who can give me a suggestion? Regards, Rudi
4C8E02BF-592A-4453-A249-9BC8B96C7796.png
2022-4-4
Use props
djiuser_nhUPg07XfOOZ
New

United States

Just used drone for the third time ever. Had a crash, replaced to blades, but I put them on wrong. Fixed the issue, but when I put a battery into the drone, the two white outside lights next to the power button came on. I turn it on and they stay lit and the bottom light just flashed red slowly. Won't connect to my controller. Any quick fixes? I leave for Hawaii in five days.
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_nhUPg07XfOOZ Posted at 5-18 18:25
Just used drone for the third time ever. Had a crash, replaced to blades, but I put them on wrong. Fixed the issue, but when I put a battery into the drone, the two white outside lights next to the power button came on. I turn it on and they stay lit and the bottom light just flashed red slowly. Won't connect to my controller. Any quick fixes? I leave for Hawaii in five days.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know which aircraft you are using? If it is convenient, may we have a picture?
2022-5-19
Use props
beda.casimir
New

France

J'ai acheté un drone mavic pro 2, j'ai du mal a installer impossible d'activer mon numéro de série s/n : 163CGBLR0A5MJV

2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

beda.casimir Posted at 5-21 12:02
J'ai acheté un drone mavic pro 2, j'ai du mal a installer impossible d'activer mon numéro de série s/n : 163CGBLR0A5MJV

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. May I ask is there any error message on the app? You can refer to the tutorial below to see if it helps.
2022-5-24
Use props
tlkh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51749 ft
Singapore

DJI Mini 2 has poor quality in 2.7K60! There is no lens correction applied and the footage is noiser. The lens distortion is evident when comparing side to side with 4K30. A bit disappointing...  
Edit: seems like I can post links now. Here are the videos direct from the drone showing the issue: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tMLdT42-by9iHRPK2XBx-PrcoK_hTuuI?usp=sharing
It would be great if DJI can address it. If the issue cannot be fixed in the product, perhaps a warning when using 2.7K60 would be nice.(I did a follow up test with 1080p60, it does not have the same issues as 2.7K60)

2022-6-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

tlkh Posted at 6-26 03:31
DJI Mini 2 has poor quality in 2.7K60! There is no lens correction applied and the footage is noiser. The lens distortion is evident when comparing side to side with 4K30. A bit disappointing...  
Edit: seems like I can post links now. Here are the videos direct from the drone showing the issue: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tMLdT42-by9iHRPK2XBx-PrcoK_hTuuI?usp=sharing
It would be great if DJI can address it. If the issue cannot be fixed in the product, perhaps a warning when using 2.7K60 would be nice.(I did a follow up test with 1080p60, it does not have the same issues as 2.7K60)

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have consulted your issue with our designated teams. The lens distortion is very minor, which is within the normal range, so the camera will not correct it.  Noises appearing in the high-frames (over 30fps) image is a normal phenomenon. We have forwarded your advice to our designated teams. It is expected to optimize in the future. Please stay tuned to our official website for the update. Thanks.
2022-6-27
Use props
tlkh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51749 ft
Singapore

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-27 01:11
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have consulted your issue with our designated teams. The lens distortion is very minor, which is within the normal range, so the camera will not correct it.  Noises appearing in the high-frames (over 30fps) image is a normal phenomenon. We have forwarded your advice to our designated teams. It is expected to optimize in the future. Please stay tuned to our official website for the update. Thanks.

Thank you! Really appreciate it.

Here is a video that clearly illustrates the lens distortion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuJtMPBLd5E&ab_channel=TimothyLiu

My hope is that even if it is not fixed, a warning/notice can be added, or instructions are provided for us to correct the footage in post-production.
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

tlkh Posted at 6-27 02:39
Thank you! Really appreciate it.

Here is a video that clearly illustrates the lens distortion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuJtMPBLd5E&ab_channel=TimothyLiu

Thanks for your understanding and support. We have sent it to our teams together.
2022-6-27
Use props
djiuser_KIINGbC3vLGV
New
United States

Sorry, I’m new here so if this post is in the wrong place forgive me. It would not let me post under ‘service’. I’ve noticed that many folks seem to have an issue similar to mind. I have a mini 2 and have had maybe 5 short flights.

I’m having ‘gimbal motor overload’ (I believe that’s the right phrasing). I tried some of the recommended fixes (make sure I have the newest firmware, do all the calibrations, etc). I noticed when running through the calibrations that the gimbal and bottom of the drone felt very hot.

It seems as though some have said this is a semi common problem and may require me to send the drone in for repair. Is that possible as new as the drone is?  It seemed to happen after a flight where there was a breeze in the air. The drone was purchased at a Sams Club. Thank you.
2022-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules