Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Thread for Newbies
311602 916 2014-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_KIINGbC3vLGV Posted at 10-5 17:55
Sorry, I’m new here so if this post is in the wrong place forgive me. It would not let me post under ‘service’. I’ve noticed that many folks seem to have an issue similar to mind. I have a mini 2 and have had maybe 5 short flights.

I’m having ‘gimbal motor overload’ (I believe that’s the right phrasing). I tried some of the recommended fixes (make sure I have the newest firmware, do all the calibrations, etc). I noticed when running through the calibrations that the gimbal and bottom of the drone felt very hot.

Hi there, may we double confirm if the error persists after the gimbal calibration?
Please check if the error pops up when the drone is not in flight. If so, you may need to send the drone back so we can check it further. You can click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case.

If the error only exists during the flight, if the prompt only appears in Sport mode, a possible reason might be that the stick is pushed away too far from the center position and exceeds the gimbal limit. Gently pushing the stick will solve some issues.
2. If this issue occurs when the aircraft is flying in N-mode or T-mode, please kindly check the info below:
1) Check whether a third-party filter is mounted. The Mini 2 gimbal does not support any third-party filter accessories.
2) Ensure that the gimbal cover is removed before powered on.
3) Place the aircraft on the ground, and then check if the ground is uneven, or if any foreign objects are obstructing the gimbal.
If the issue persists, you can also send the drone in. Thank you.
2022-10-6
Use props
djiuser_oQk5ojNYtf9S
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I’m new to dji forum, but was wondering if there is anyway to get a coupon code reactivated? I was in the hospital this weekend and didn’t realize that I had a coupon for the dji store.. it’s unfortunate but I would really like to use it if possible.
2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_oQk5ojNYtf9S Posted at 10-12 23:24
Hello, I’m new to dji forum, but was wondering if there is anyway to get a coupon code reactivated? I was in the hospital this weekend and didn’t realize that I had a coupon for the dji store.. it’s unfortunate but I would really like to use it if possible.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us the coupon code via PM for our further checks?
2022-10-13
Use props
djiuser_oQk5ojNYtf9S
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 10-13 04:26
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us the coupon code via PM for our further checks?

Hi, I have sent you PM regarding the issue.
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_oQk5ojNYtf9S Posted at 10-18 21:07
Hi, I have sent you PM regarding the issue.

Hi there, may I ask where you get the coupon from? Could you please provide us with a screenshot for a further check? Please note to cover the coupon code and then post it publicly.
2022-10-19
Use props
Rebecca DJI
New
Flight distance : 459 ft
United Kingdom

Mini 3 pro, rapidly flying to one side during auto take off. Not constantly but 2 out of 4 times. Pre flight checks done and RC states ready to fly. Please advise?
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rebecca DJI Posted at 2-9 04:57
Mini 3 pro, rapidly flying to one side during auto take off. Not constantly but 2 out of 4 times. Pre flight checks done and RC states ready to fly. Please advise?

Hi there, could you please provide us with a video showing this issue for our further confirmation? You can upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox and send us the link here.
2023-2-9
Use props
djiuser_s8cME45hVqHx
lvl.1

United States

There is no settings on the homepage to change my username.
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_s8cME45hVqHx Posted at 2-15 05:34
There is no settings on the homepage to change my username.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can follow the path to edit the username:
DJI FLY APP- Profile - tap area where the username is at - edit
2023-2-16
Use props
djiuser_s8cME45hVqHx
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-16 03:05
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can follow the path to edit the username:
DJI FLY APP- Profile - tap area where the username is at - edit

I have the dji go app and have my username changed to Steveo2437 and go to the forum from within the app but it still shows this name. Do i need that specific app it have it integrate the new username?
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_s8cME45hVqHx Posted at 2-16 05:04
I have the dji go app and have my username changed to Steveo2437 and go to the forum from within the app but it still shows this name. Do i need that specific app it have it integrate the new username?

Sorry for the confusion caused. If you want to change the username of your forum account, you can go to your personal homepage and then set your username.
2023-2-17
Use props
Steveo2437
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-17 00:03
Sorry for the confusion caused. If you want to change the username of your forum account, you can go to your personal homepage and then set your username.
[view_image]

I finnaly got it to work, on mobile settings doesnt show up anywhere.  I clicked display as desktop page and that worked.
2023-2-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steveo2437 Posted at 2-17 07:44
I finnaly got it to work, on mobile settings doesnt show up anywhere.  I clicked display as desktop page and that worked.

Glad to know you got it resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-2-18
Use props
djiuser_cfUhy0If3N1u
New
Flight distance : 61650 ft
Indonesia

Hello, we purchased a dgi mini pro 3 in Australia, and activated it 1 week ago , we are currently overseas and require some repair work. Gimble is working and camera is working it just won’t fly . Will that void the warranty?
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_cfUhy0If3N1u Posted at 3-9 19:44
Hello, we purchased a dgi mini pro 3 in Australia, and activated it 1 week ago , we are currently overseas and require some repair work. Gimble is working and camera is working it just won’t fly . Will that void the warranty?

Hi there, please note that DJI does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service in the region of the product version. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge.
2023-3-9
Use props
djiuser_3BiLccryEoHk
New
Flight distance : 349711 ft
Brunei

i  lost my Avata in the ocean, as Avata suddenly shut down. can i do a refund?
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_3BiLccryEoHk Posted at 4-6 17:32
i  lost my Avata in the ocean, as Avata suddenly shut down. can i do a refund?

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the accident. We recommend that you contact our support team and start a case through the link below. Our team will provide a corresponding solution. If there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can also be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-4-6
Use props
taktuntuang91
New

Cambodia

Wanted to jump in and say hello and I’m new to the forms and on top of that just received my FC40 today. Upon opening the box to my surprise there was no kind of manuals or directions of any kind to help in putting this quad together , so glad I did my home work by checking this and you tube out and d/l  the manual from here…
Wanted the vision 2 but after researching and getting this I’m one happy man and this FC40 fly’s so easy and good…all I can say is WOW what took me so long to get into quads and getting DLI Phantom FC40 hoping these are durable and get many hours of flight time in……
2023-4-14
Use props
djiuser_84p8DIbDvrA3
New
Flight distance : 4272 ft

Argentina

Alguien me podria decir como activar los sensores del dji mini 4 pro?
2023-10-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_84p8DIbDvrA3 Posted at 10-15 19:23
Alguien me podria decir como activar los sensores del dji mini 4 pro?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know why do you want to activate the sensor of the DJI Mini 4 Pro?
2023-10-16
Use props
djiuser_UGkiAcLoG3nm
New
United States

Hello everyone! I have a DJI Mavic Pro 3 and I am hoping to keep learning and continue to hone my skills.
2023-11-22
Use props
djiuser_UGkiAcLoG3nm
New
United States

wave5 Posted at 2014-11-9 14:40
Hi All, I'm somewhat of a newbie of a Phantom 2. I've had it for a year but not much flight time. I have discovered that if I receive a call or text while flying, it stops the camera. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance!

I would recommend putting your phone in Do Not Disturb mode while flying to limit distractions!
2023-11-22
Use props
djiuser_n6ukjIDcNrtl
New

United States

activation test
2023-11-28
Use props
fans126b4cce
New

Chile

Hola, soy nuevo en este foro. Tengo un Inspire 1 V2, todo estaba bien hasta que la aplicación DJI Go en mi iPad pidió actualizar, sin embargo ahora no puedo grabar ni tomar fotografías, solo puedo volar... a ciegas. ¿Cómo puedo obtener la aplicación antigua para IOS?
Hello, I am new in this forum. I have an Inspire 1 V2, everything was fine until the DJI Go app on my iPad asked to update, however now it can't record or take pictures, I can only fly... blindly. How can I get the old app for IOS
2023-12-14
Use props
fans126b4cce
New

Chile

Hello, I am new in this forum. I have an Inspire 1 V2, everything was fine until the DJI Go app on my iPad asked to update, however now it can't record or take pictures, I can only fly... blindly. How can I get the old app for IOS
2023-12-14
Use props
The Pain
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177 ft

United States

Mini Pro 4.  Activations test
1-14 15:14
Use props
MartinKirk
lvl.1

Denmark

I cant start a new thread .. so i'm replying here just to test.

maybe i need to start like htis ?
2-5 11:40
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MartinKirk Posted at 2-5 11:40
I cant start a new thread .. so i'm replying here just to test.

maybe i need to start like htis ?

New users need to acquire 20 points to unlock this ability to make a new thread. (See points rules through the link below.) https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71515
2-5 22:54
Use props
MartinKirk
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-5 22:54
New users need to acquire 20 points to unlock this ability to make a new thread. (See points rules through the link below.) https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71515

Ohh thanks for pointing that out.

I totally missed the notice about the points (its grayed out)

I read most of the rules though but somehow missed that part.
2-7 04:25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MartinKirk Posted at 2-7 04:25
Ohh thanks for pointing that out.

I totally missed the notice about the points (its grayed out)

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2-7 17:32
Use props
LUXO-ARG
New

Argentina

hola, soy de argentina!
3-22 12:49
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

LUXO-ARG Posted at 3-22 12:49
hola, soy de argentina!

Hi there, could you please tell me the exact issue you encountered?
3-31 20:11
Use props
The Harmory
New

Netherlands

Hello,

Since I am not yet allowed to open a new thread for my question, I will ask it here:

Is it safe to charge the accu's for the Avata (2) with a 120w charger?
4-16 00:37
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The Harmory Posted at 4-16 00:37
Hello,

Since I am not yet allowed to open a new thread for my question, I will ask it here:

Hello.120W can charge Avata 2. Because USB charging itself has protocols. The two communicate when charging. Your charger is 120W, but the maximum power of the fuselage is 30W. After communication, the charging head will charge the fuselage with a power of 30W.
4-16 01:21
Use props
The Harmory
New

Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 4-16 01:21
Hello.120W can charge Avata 2. Because USB charging itself has protocols. The two communicate when charging. Your charger is 120W, but the maximum power of the fuselage is 30W. After communication, the charging head will charge the fuselage with a power of 30W.

Thank you very much for the response Susan!
4-16 02:04
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The Harmory Posted at 4-16 02:04
Thank you very much for the response Susan!

You're very welcome! We are glad we could assist you. If you have any more questions or need further help, feel free to ask.
4-16 02:08
Use props
HavocDante
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20883 ft
United States

Thank you for the welcoming
yesterday 15:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules