Suggestion to DJI Osmo could connect on 2 devices at same time !
1032 3 2016-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lgpproducciones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6143999 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Hi guys, it would be nice to use the same osmo wifi connection on 2 phones or tablets at the same time .....so with the Go App you could use your phone on the Osmo and also someone else could check the shoots on an ipad for example.
I try to do it today but did not work.
Any idas

Thanks to all

2016-4-1
Use props
Neraxus
lvl.3

Canada

Yes this absolutely needs to be implemented ASAP. There needs to be a second screen so someone can pull focus, especially with the X5 camera. I will be shocked if the OSMO pro can't do this. I just hope that the wifi is strong enough on the current OSMO to stream video to two devices. Alternatively I guess they could have the phone push the signal out to the second device.
2016-4-1
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

Neraxus Posted at 2016-4-2 07:39
Yes this absolutely needs to be implemented ASAP. There needs to be a second screen so someone can p ...

My bet is it won't happen any time soon.  The x5 doesn't actually work with the OSMO.  

DJI say it will at some distance point in the future but I said I would be able to play guitar like Chet Atkins soon- that was thirty years ago and it still hasn't happened. (but I promise you, and thank you for your patience and understanding- I will soon!!! ){:3_63:}
Rod and the (increasingly cynical) cat
2016-4-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks for your suggestion!
We'll review your ideas and take serious consideration!
2016-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules