2015 8 2016-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lgpproducciones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6143999 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Hi guys, i guess Inspire 2 will come soon, so i would like to make a wish list of any experienced pilots so we can get the machine we want or as close.

i Would like the new inspire to have:

- HDMI and SDI Outputs
- Better motors, esc and Battery for longer fly time with X5R camera.
- Redundancy: if 1 esc or motor fails it would be nice at list that some how hover in place or landing some how.
- Obstacle Sensors

2016-4-1
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

didn't they release info and pics yesterday?? I saw some on instagram. its black instead of white this time
2016-4-1
Use props
Hterag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961978 ft
China

americanrawlins Posted at 2016-4-2 03:37
didn't they release info and pics yesterday?? I saw some on instagram. its black instead of white th ...

Do you have a link to that? It sounds like the, "Black edition" which is just an Inspire 1 Pro but made of black plastic, which is obviously more expensive than white plastic.
2016-4-1
Use props
I1d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 291634 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I want to see dual packs a la matrice and redundancy so if a pack fails the bird still flies. Lightbridge 2 (1080 and dual feeds with FPV cam in nose). resigned legs so they are not in shots with x5/x5r during faster maneuvers.  The riser feet are such a hack and still stuck on for latest models, clearly that will redesign in future.  Redundant imu / compass.  This is really cheap with the production volume they have.  Basically we already know, they will bring the p4 features.  Flight time is a big one.

Also want to see them replace the S1000 with a true heavy lift based on ag1 with waterproof implementation.  Crazy to do all that research for a low use platform so that seems inevitable.
2016-4-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

We all have to wait and see what DJI comes up with next
2016-4-1
Use props
Lgpproducciones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6143999 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Yep, forgot to mention the second camera as fpv camera for the pilot.

Also it would be nice to have extra video receivers in order to feed live video without the need of leaving a Director one Controller

2016-4-1
Use props
njabinc
lvl.2

United States

Hterag Posted at 2016-4-1 17:27
Do you have a link to that? It sounds like the, "Black edition" which is just an Inspire 1 Pro but ...

Actually it's still made of white plastic however it has been refinished semiflat off black. The controller has also been refinished to match. The carbon fiber tubes used on the Black Edition are weave style instead of camo style. So they're charging for the additional operations and materials involved in refinishing the white plastic parts prior to assembly and the increased expense involved in using weave carbon fiber tube.
2016-4-1
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

Forward FPV cam, and dual-battery capability like the matrice would be great.
2016-4-2
Use props
Hterag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961978 ft
United Kingdom

njabinc Posted at 2016-4-2 06:20
Actually it's still made of white plastic however it has been refinished semiflat off black. The c ...

I actually confirmed that today, it really is white plastic underneath as I saw in the DJI store where one of the demo units had a few scratches on the top. I was actually even more disappointed that they would charge so much more for it.

Also, just a quick search for carbon fibre weave pipes will find them for much less than the increase in price between the Pro and Pro Black Edition... Let's face it, they're charging more because it looks cooler, there's no real practical value increase and that's fine if you're willing to pay for it, no problem - people pay even more for having theirs painted or hydrodipped.

That said, what I'd like to see in an Inspire 2 is more flight time and compatibility with the X3, X5, etc. even if they want to launch a newer camera.

2016-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules