The Copter shop came thru with the goods!! In one day!
2493 19 2015-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

I canceled my direct DJi order after 2 months of waiting Blah blah blah .I finally canceled last Friday with a promise from DJI to refund in 3-5 days to paypal.I place my DJI order on Nov 25th no way I was going to see it all too soon and I was cool with that,its cold as hell here anyhow much time to study this bird of prey!

Update my Order with DJI is processing a refund it went to stage two and no longer shows order paid and its processing so TY to DJI for the speedy refund on this !

Then I was reading here something about in stock items at The copter shop here on this forum and thought what the hell and put in an order Sat/pm.
Monday today I have a fulfilled order and a tracking number Holy crap Batman too cool and TY to the good dealers out there ! Bam it was that easy!
COPTER SHOP youll get all my bizz from here on out Batts,Props. etc....Bravo!!
Now back to more reading about this flying menace.lol
Funny Thing:
I was just thinking today to call them as I bet they sell out fast putting me out of an order as I was putting them in my contacts  my email notification of shipping literally hit my phone messaging system..

Thank you for your order from CopterShop on Shopify! We wanted to let you know that your order (#CS-17##) was shipped via UPS, UPS Ground on 1/12/2015.  You can track your package at any time using the link below.

Shipped To:
        Track Your Shipment: 1Z0FV982#######

This shipment includes the following items:

Item # Description Qty
DJI-Inspire-1-Single-Controller DJI Inspire 1 - DJI Inspire 1 with a single controller 1

Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!
Shipped/Billed On:01/12/2015TypeackageWeight:21.00 lbs

CopterShop.com
Phone: 1-844-COPTER1
Email: sales@coptershop.com

Mic
2015-1-12
Use props
Johnic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132723 ft
United States

Yup. Great service. I ordered mine through them as well. Getting mine tomorrow.
2015-1-12
Use props
rjs21989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858701 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am waiting on my refund, then I'm ordering one from them.
2015-1-12
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just place a order with them also.
2015-1-12
Use props
clintbarton
lvl.2

United States

Got mine shipped today from coptershop. Ordered and shipped the same day.  +1 on the great service.

2015-1-12
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

Amazing and good news as I was wondering who may have ordered this past weekend from them as well..

Good luck guys happy set up and flying
2015-1-12
Use props
M3SpeedRacer
lvl.2

United States

mhaislet@yahoo. Posted at 2015-1-13 08:59
Amazing and good news as I was wondering who may have ordered this past weekend from them as well..

I also ordered one from them last Friday, shipped out same day. Did you guys get the type A or B carbon fiber legs? Or don't care?
2015-1-12
Use props
clintbarton
lvl.2

United States

M3SpeedRacer Posted at 2015-1-13 09:06
I also ordered one from them last Friday, shipped out same day. Did you guys get the type A or B c ...

I went for type A
2015-1-12
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

I also ordered one from them last Friday, shipped out same day. Did you guys get the type A or B c ...

I believe I owe you a thank you as it was your post that got me back in the game!!

I ordered the single controller so to keep it simple right now.
2015-1-12
Use props
nwellborn85
lvl.2

United States

I also ordered from Coptershop and got the notification that it shipped out today.  Can't wait!!!
2015-1-12
Use props
Johnic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132723 ft
United States

I didn't realize I had a choice of carbon fiber!??
2015-1-12
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

nwellborn85 Posted at 2015-1-13 10:22
I also ordered from Coptershop and got the notification that it shipped out today.  Can't wait!!!

Now that's how yah do it right there congrats !!
2015-1-12
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

"Talk to me Goose..."
I saw no way to order carbon fiber how will we know ??
Pop the box I guess.
2015-1-12
Use props
chato1974
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2630909 ft
  • >>>
United States

I pre-ordered in Dec, and am in the 3rd round of shipments that will probably take another month (Feb). I'm not one of the "now, now, now!" people we've been reading about here in the forums for the last few months. I was content waiting several months before I received my inspire. Then someone said CopterShops.com (it's in Washington State) got them "in-stock" in a forum. So I call them and left a message telling them what I wanted. A gentlemen in the warehouse called me back within 30min and said, "they got them on the shelves, order by 3pm and it'll ship today". It was 2:45pm. ordered it online, no tax, it ships in the same semisoft DJI transport case (DJI says is complementary). And I got the shipping confirmation and the UPS tracking numbers 2hrs later. I'ts on the way and they charged the credit card. I promtly emailed DJI online sales department so they can start to issue a refund, I'm not bragging, just telling my story if any body else want to get out of line and cut to the front.
2015-1-12
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

chato1974@gmail Posted at 2015-1-13 10:42
I pre-ordered in Dec, and am in the 3rd round of shipments that will probably take another month (Fe ...

Great story as well and glad to hear it worked out it is frustrating having funds tied up for 3 months that was the issue .I'm with yah I wasn't about getting it now and resolved to wait it just rolled out this way and I think I ordered out of spite just to see if I could get it.lol

2015-1-12
Use props
M3SpeedRacer
lvl.2

United States

mhaislet@yahoo. Posted at 2015-1-13 10:42
"Talk to me Goose..."
I saw no way to order carbon fiber how will we know ??
Pop the box I guess. ...

Boxes are labeled A or B, referring to two different types of carbon fiber pattern available.
2015-1-12
Use props
clintbarton
lvl.2

United States

mhaislet@yahoo. Posted at 2015-1-13 11:43
I had no idea there where differences to choose from very glad to see both options are carbon fibe ...

Box B looks like this

B

B

Box A looks like this

A

A

2015-1-12
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

Interesting! They both look ok glad the B option wasn't alum tubing and not Carbon fiber...Whew.......... Gonna be a surprise what shows up !

Hope to hear more good news from future Copter shop owners.
2015-1-12
Use props
ronbrister2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1301319 ft
United States

I also canceled my DJI 1st round order after ordering and receiving my order from Copter Shop in 2 days. Thank you Copter Shop for GREAT SERVICE.......
MY INSPIRE IS FLYING GREAT. for those of you that are waiting I feel your pain, but it is worth the wait!
2015-1-13
Use props
averbouwens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 83642 ft
United States

mhaislet@yahoo. Posted at 2015-1-13 08:59

I ordered mine on Friday and received it yesterday (Monday).  I live about 300 miles from them.  Excellent service!  I too will give them all my business.  Thanks CopterShop.  Today is prep day, if you know what I mean..........
2015-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules