What does this mean in English?
977 6 2015-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tassanilla
lvl.1

United States

Got this message when I was trying to register but honestly, these words strung together do not make a whole lot of sense! Can somebody translate them into something I can understand?

antecedents.jpg
2015-1-12
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

I've seen it too, don't know what the hell it means.
2015-1-12
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

here is the english translation:

"our website is not very good.  not very good at all."

an alternate translation also includes:

"our website allow random spammers and half of the features simply do not work"

2015-1-12
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

@gnixon2015  good one

Just log-off and try again, usually works then. It must be some kind of software bug.
2015-1-13
Use props
Insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

Peeps, this forum is in Beta, something which is actually stated on the forum home page:

"Thank you for visiting the DJI Forum. Please note this forum is in its Beta version, and we welcome your comments and suggestions. Go to the "Report an Issue" thread to let us know what you think."

Whilst I agree that your joke is pretty funny Nixon, I reckon we ought to use the forum in the spirit it's made available to us.

So Tassanilla, knowing this, it would behoove you to head on over to the "Report an Issue" thread
2015-1-13
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

yeah, whatever.  ill stop making jokes about it when dji stops publishing user email addresses publicly in posts (without action by the users) and improve authentication to keep out people who are here to post spam so that we CAN use this board for its intended purpose
2015-1-13
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Translation:  Sume Ting Wong, No can do.
2015-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules