New out of the Box Phantom 2 Visions+...!
1541 4 2014-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eatdrinkrc
New
United States

I have follow all start manual, entire main owners book ! Still it does nothing ! I have 3 new batteries tried all : check battery with button before all green .. install into Phantom, turn  on radio, turn on phantom battery as shown. turn on extender and it will bind according to green light. Go through all calibrations in setup...
Never shows yellow light at all when turning on Phantom battery...Have had FC40 for 2 years ! it works fine... Buy new upgrade and won't work New ! never a prop turns and any lights on bottom never seen work ....WTF....Help !!! No camera connection on galaxy 4 cant find wifi ... I hate giving up this as me over the edge ...Like mission from God NOW !
2014-9-27
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Sounds like you are not turning the battery on, press once, release then immediately press and hold until you have 5 green lights and the phantom makes the start up beeps.
Do you get the 5 green LED's light up on the battery and stay on ?
2014-9-27
Use props
eatdrinkrc
New
United States

Yes, with red flashing button for a 5 sec. no beeps or other light on the bottom just the battery does when go to turn on Phantom. Acts like not getting power or power being stopped somewhere as a fail safe. Was hoping that someone had and Idea DJI tech wants to take video to send them about this all...have no way of doing this ! That's the help I'm receiving so far make a video for them...I always get stuff that people have never seen happen before I have spent over $2000 from them in last two years... I guess their sale are so big you just little fish to them they there money and I end up with something I can do nothing with...what a stand company you have send me a video....
2014-9-27
Use props
DJI-JS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48940 ft
  • >>>
China

Hi,
Please check this video, and the power on procedure starts at 4:55.

Thank you
2014-9-28
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Let me see if I can summarize what you are describing. The batteries are indicating they are charged, test button shows 4 lights, correct?  You put the battery in the phantom, power on the battery and it actually indicates it is on, 4 lights, correct?  BUT, the Phantom is not doing anything -- no beeps, no lights, correct?  

Is it possible the battery contacts have something blocking them or the spring contacts are not connecting to the battery?
Battery Box contacts.JPG
2014-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules