Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

Hope they loose. I love dji and all but this is ridiculous
2016-4-2
Use props
ryan209
lvl.3

United States

Have you ever looked at some of apples patents?  ALL relevant tech companies in this type of patent behavior so why take the chance of having to pay someone else to use something you are working on?
2016-4-2
Use props
ryan209
lvl.3

United States

That said,  I think you are leaving out a lot of details, like how this is specifically related to autonomous aerial vehicles
2016-4-2
Use props
ryan209
lvl.3

United States

For those that want more than whining, and a simplification down to a 3rd grade level here is the actual patent he refers to:
2016-4-2
Use props
ryan209
lvl.3

United States

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=9164506.PN.&OS=PN/9164506&RS=PN/9164506
2016-4-2
Use props
ryan209
lvl.3

United States

To me the fact that you think you can summarize a 50+ page patent application into 2 sentences shows how little you know of what you are speaking.
2016-4-2
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Why do I get the sense that you have an axe to grind here?  Most of your post are about how great Yuneec is and that DJI is going down.  I bet if I looked hard enough somewhere on your thread history I would find a crash that you blamed on DJI.  Since DJI did not cover this crash it is now your "Vendetta" to come on the forum and Bitc_ about DJI.  I can smell sour grapes a mile away.  If you do not like DJI products, just take a walk .  It would be like a MICHIGAN  fan walking into a Bar in East Lansing Michigan and telling them  the SPARTANS suck ........NO ONE IS GOING TO LISTEN and  that poor fellow would risk getting a bully beat-down.  

I get it You love Yuneec, moving on  -  donnie
2016-4-2
Use props
Nink
lvl.2

Canada

Sorry what is the issue.  They came up with the idea and filed a patent. The USPTO issued a patent. It is not like they are being patent trolls just filing in a space they don't actually work in. This is very much their area of research and development. If this was a US Company would you have made the same complaint ?   If we want China to abide by Patents in the rest of the world we also have to abide by theirs.  
2016-4-2
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you ever accually flown a yuneec? DJI is at least 3 years ahead of yuneec. Yuneec is nothing more than a cheap knock-off of the real thing.
2016-4-2
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-2
Use props
ryan209
lvl.3

United States

Well since I'm not a fanboy, I will admit I wish the mobile app could edit posts, but yes unlike you, and as I posted I actually did read the patent.  I won't be taking advice from anyone on the Internet who thinks using all caps emphasize their point, it usually is the result of some type of mental deficiency.
2016-4-2
Use props
ryan209
lvl.3

United States

You sound highly intelligent though, so maybe you are correct after all
2016-4-2
Use props
ryan209
lvl.3

United States

You can barely string together a coherent sentence together,  so I'm not sure what response you are going for with the whiny rambling crap you post.
2016-4-2
Use props
our0borus
lvl.2

United States

Hmm, seems like they can just target tracking patent on their next model of HUNTER-KILLER DRONES! to just eliminate the competition!  (insert evil laugh here MUUU-AHHH-HAHAHAHA!)
2016-4-2
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

2016-4-2
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

vu.q.le@outlook Posted at 2016-4-3 09:18
That's right! Don't challenge me again  lol j/k
Considering how every company from China cheat ...

The US is no angel, I have had to fight patent infringements by US companies, they lie, cheat and steal as good as anyone.
2016-4-2
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

2016-4-2
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

vu.q.le@outlook Posted at 2016-4-3 10:18
Oh please! I've visited your country. Australia is a racist country

In the middle of downtown  ...

Yes, we are just as racist as you Americans are, we treat our indigenous people like crap, just like you do. But Melbourne has recently won, AGAIN, the World's Most Liveable city, and Australia came in at number 5 for The Happiest Country on Earth.

And, in any event, what does it have to do with patents?

BTW, next time you contemplate visiting us, let me know and I will have the border closed.

'The irony is that without foreigners in Australia, The only food you all eat are fish and chips and the meat pies..... LOL '

Melbourne is built by, on and around foreign people, there are far more of them than White Anglo Saxons, if that is all you discovered, you must have had your head up your butt.

2016-4-2
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

2016-4-2
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

vu.q.le@outlook Posted at 2016-4-3 10:18
Oh please! I've visited your country. Australia is a racist country

In the middle of downtown M ...

That's not something confined to Australia
Your country hasn't set any civilised standard to be proud of in race relations.
The USA virtually had apartheid until the mid-1960s.
It might be better to stay on topic.
2016-4-2
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

I'm proud to be Murican.  Not so much on the American.
2016-4-2
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

2016-4-2
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Too many lawsuits, too many lawyers. Just imagine what we would be driving if Henry ford sued every other company that tried to mass produce cars.
2016-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules