Battery won't stop blinking
5127 6 2016-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SAFrankSU
lvl.3
United States

Hello,

Just opened my new Inspire package. I'm trying to charge the battery and the green light won't stop blinking. Any ideas why? I've tried powering it on and off, in and out of the charger. The other batteries seem to be charging just fine.
2016-4-2
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like you have a bad battery. Which LED is blinking? It sounds like the short circuit or over current issue{?}.

Did you try leaving it on the charger for awhile?

Rich
2016-4-2
Use props
SAFrankSU
lvl.3
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-4-2 15:51
Sounds like you have a bad battery. Which LED is blinking? It sounds like the short circuit or over  ...

Yea, I left it in the charging hub for about 45min. Anyone else see this? The bottom LED is the one blinking, and only the bottom. The bigger the charge the battery has the more LEDs that blink.
2016-4-2
Use props
SAFrankSU
lvl.3
United States

SAFrankSU Posted at 2016-4-2 15:53
Yea, I left it in the charging hub for about 45min. Anyone else see this? The bottom LED is the on ...

I'm getting the yellow light on the charging hub... it appears it's definitely not working.
2016-4-2
Use props
SAFrankSU
lvl.3
United States

SAFrankSU Posted at 2016-4-2 15:53
Yea, I left it in the charging hub for about 45min. Anyone else see this? The bottom LED is the on ...

I'm getting the yellow light on the charging hub... it appears it's definitely not working.
2016-4-2
Use props
SAFrankSU
lvl.3
United States

So it's been a good 28 hours since I received my whole package. The green blinking light (LED 1) has become extremely faint. DJI?
2016-4-3
Use props
SAFrankSU
lvl.3
United States

Update: If I hit the power button once the first LED lights up. I've used a Phantom often so I would assume this indicates that it has little to zero battery life left. If I click once and then hold, the battery will act as if it is powering on then the lights will go out. If I hold the power button down for an extended period (5 seconds or so), all LEDS light up to which I assume all cells are OK. If I plug the battery in the 4 charging hub the first LED turns on (to which it means it's charging) then the 4th LED (closest to the power button) will immediately blink twice, pause, then repeat for a few times in a similar pattern. My manual says the temperature isn't satisfactory for charging purposes, but the battery has been in a room-temperate climate the past two days.

Any takers?
2016-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules