Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
S900 + A2 + Futaba 10 J
4091 2 2015-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bdayapraar
lvl.1

Australia

I've installed the A2 but am looking for help with the final steps of connecting the Futaba R3008SB receiver.  Can anyone point me in the right direction for detailed instructions on installation and binding to the 10J.  I have looked at the A2 reference material and 10J manual but require more detailed instructions.
2015-1-12
Use props
knarfboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You don't need the R3008 . You may use the A2 internel receiver, and bind the 10J to them.
2015-1-13
Use props
fabien
lvl.2

France

Hi, the T10 J is not compatible with FASST or FASSTest at all, so it can not bind to the A2 internal receiver. A2 is only compatible with FASST transmitters ( in FASST Multi mode if you want to benefit up to 14 channels wioth the T14 SG for example)

So you will need to use the R3008SB receiver and use the SBUS output ( the horizontal plug under the vertical ones on the receiver), that you will plug on the X2 port of the A2 MCU.

Then, you can assign all channels in the FUNCTION menu of the T10J, you will need a 3 pos switch for flight mode , a 3 position for IOC ( or 2 position if you only want to use Home Lock for example), 2 pos for Gears, 2 pos for RTH, and eventual others for the new functions ( banked turn or others).

Once you have assigned the right switches to the right channels, just MAP the channels into the A2 software assistant. You will need to modify the Travel Adjust of the channel mapped on th U function ( flight mode)  to make it ok,

Best regards,

Fabien
2015-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules