Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SD Card Problems
1140 7 2016-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
prestonk25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119639 ft
United States

I recently received the Phantom 3 Standard for my birthday and love it! The only major problem I'm having though, is not all videos that I record show up on my SD Card in my computer. I can go to the DJI GO app and all my videos will be there, but a select few won't be available on my computer from my SD Card. Does anyone have a fix to this??
2016-4-2
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

From that information, it is a bit hard to diagnose, but the first thing that comes to mind is whether you are stopping the video record process before you turn off the aircraft.

If you are not, then the file does not get finalised and does not appear. The solution is to put the card back in the aircraft and switch on the aircraft for about 30 seconds, this will repair the file.

However for this repair process to work, you must do it before you record another file, or that file and subsequent files will be lost. If you have lost several files, then this suggests you may have done it several times, and you will not be able to recover the earlier files.

To help with this, it is a good idea to have a check list for shutting down the Phantom that includes 'stop recording' as one of the items.

2016-4-2
Use props
prestonk25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119639 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-4-2 20:13
From that information, it is a bit hard to diagnose, but the first thing that comes to mind is wheth ...

Thank you for this information! I actually didn't know that, but that's not the problem unfortunately as I always do this.
2016-4-2
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

prestonk25 Posted at 2016-4-3 13:07
Thank you for this information! I actually didn't know that, but that's not the problem unfortunat ...

OK, I will have another think about it.
2016-4-2
Use props
robert.p.johnso
New

Sweden

hey im having similar problems, do you find a fix for this one?
i get the files sometimes, and with another sd i get no luck (the sd card is a correct kind) the app lets me format it but no files are on the sd.
do you know the format of the card (ex-fat, fat, ms-fat?) want to format to a state on the laptop then put it back and try
2016-5-3
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

robert.p.johnso Posted at 2016-5-4 16:22
hey im having similar problems, do you find a fix for this one?
i get the files sometimes, and with ...

The best p;lace to format the SD card is in the aircraft. It knows what format to use and also how to create the support files and directories it needs. BTW, it is formatted in plain old FAT32.

You could still have a problem with the card you are using anyway. What aircraft do you have and what card are you trying?

2016-5-4
Use props
robert.p.johnso
New

Sweden

Geebax Posted at 2016-5-4 11:32
The best p;lace to format the SD card is in the aircraft. It knows what format to use and also how  ...

format to fat 32 or exfat on mac, then format again before use in p3s
2016-5-4
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

robert.p.johnso Posted at 2016-5-5 00:27
format to fat 32 or exfat on mac, then format again before use in p3s

Why, are you saying each successive formatting improves on the one before?
2016-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules