Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Handover from one controller to another
560 3 2016-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
golf_sierra
lvl.3

Germany

Has somebody tried this before? I think, this could work:

One Phantom 3, two controllers.
Setup and link first controller to the Phantom. Turn controller off.
Setup and link second controller to the same Phantom. Turn controller off.

Now, the Phantom could be launched using the first controller. It is sent into the direction of the guy with the second controller. Then the first controller ist turned off and the second controller is turned on. After a "signal lost" phase, the Phantom should be controllable through the second controller and can continue its flight.

This idea is not from whiskey but from red wine.

2016-4-3
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

golf_sierra, You can only Link one at a time, so when you linked the second controller the first controller is no longer bound.  FLYTREX has a system like this, you can plug in the co-ordinates and launch with one transmitter ( I-phone or I-pad )  then when it arrives, up to 5 miles away depending on weather, the next I-pad takes over and can land it.  Now they can simply charge or change the battery and send it back.  FLYTREX has a neat Idea but  they are impossible to deal with , they never return e mails and have horrible customer service. They are actually great people but on a shoestring budget.  If they  had some big time backing they could be awesome.  

cheers - donnie   No red wine, No whiskey,  No Hangover  
2016-4-3
Use props
golf_sierra
lvl.3

Germany

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-3 22:08
golf_sierra,  You can only Link one at a time, so when you linked the second controller the fi ...

Thanks, Donnie.
2016-4-4
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

By the way doe's "golf_sierra"  mean anything ?  it reminds me of military jargon  , or does it mean to golf  sierrra  as is the Country Club ?

by the way donnie  means ......................that is my, name donnie.....  rather anti- climactical,   oh well

2016-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules