Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI RC connect to Real Flight Drone Simulator
4628 11 2016-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kvamens
lvl.3

Norway

Hi

Do any knows if the DJI RC ( for Phantom/Inspire 1) connect to Real Flight Simulator software?

Thanks

2016-4-3
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

No, DJI does not have a trainer output plug that works with Real Flight.  Their is not way to communicate the stick movement to other software

Rich
2016-4-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

As Rich stated, no it will not. But the DJI GO app has it's own flight simulator.
2016-4-3
Use props
kvamens
lvl.3

Norway

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-4-4 05:41
As Rich stated, no it will not. But the DJI GO app has it's own flight simulator.

Thanks

DJI-Ken yea i know the sim in Go app, but would love to have the features Real Flight have
2016-4-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

kvamens Posted at 2016-4-4 18:42
Thanks

DJI-Ken yea i know the sim in Go app, but would love to have the features Real Flight have ...

I think Real flight is more fun with an airplane flying around and practicing lands and whatnot. For a multirotor that's not aerobatic I think the GO app simulator is fine for me.
2016-4-4
Use props
kvamens
lvl.3

Norway

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-4-4 16:02
I think Real flight is more fun with an airplane flying around and practicing lands and whatnot. F ...

Well, i see your point, but the possibilities to see thru camera and doing line ups of subjects when flying would be a nice add on to Go sim . Just a tree would be fine
2016-4-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

kvamens Posted at 2016-4-5 05:20
Well, i see your point, but the possibilities to see thru camera and doing line ups of subjects whe ...

That's funny "just a tree would be fine"
I do agree, something in the view other than just green grass would be nice.
2016-4-4
Use props
Barbara
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-4-4 04:41

It has it's own simulator, but it's ridiculously basic and non-inspiring. one runway and a green field :-(   I was hoping to find a 'real' simulator out there for the inspire too..at least one where I can fly round obstacles and do some proper training.
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Barbara Posted at 2016-9-12 20:35
It has it's own simulator, but it's ridiculously basic and non-inspiring. one runway and a green f ...

The flight simulator in the GO app is meant for basic learning of the flight controls of your aircraft.
For the more immersive feeling, you're going to have to go to a large open field and practice the real thing.
2016-9-12
Use props
wwjclemd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 901506 ft

In all honesty though, rf7 is a very good sim...and as for controlls, it's mode 2 just like inspire and phantoms. So u can still practice in rf... I really like the training Sims there too
2016-9-12
Use props
Barbara
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-12 15:02
The flight simulator in the GO app is meant for basic learning of the flight controls of your airc ...

that's all very fine and well but I work 10 hour days, no flying in the dark.... I'm looking for something to keep the skill level up in the dark nights of the winter.

There's no reason why such a simulator shouldn't exist.
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Barbara Posted at 2016-9-13 05:20
that's all very fine and well but I work 10 hour days, no flying in the dark.... I'm looking for s ...

The DJI simulator gives you the skills to learn how to fly.
If you want a more advanced simulator than you'll have to purchase a simulator that has multirorotors included.
2016-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules