Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

James Ragsdale Posted at 2018-1-4 15:34
Drones are stupid....just my opinion... invasive and unnecessary..

A bit like all technology is.
Humans did just fine back in 5000BC
2018-1-4
Use props
NY-UAV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 816647 ft
United States

Cabansail Posted at 2017-3-1 14:08
Here is one

https://youtu.be/nFHnPjObsL8

Thanks for the post. Great shots, despite being stopped. I can see why there would be an issue, the drone could have fallen someone on the ship hurting them. (Liability). What did the cops say? Were you cited?
2018-1-4
Use props
djiuser_c3b9WpQJ7xan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63904 ft
Australia

Geebax Posted at 2018-1-4 15:48
Then what the hell are you doing on this forum?

Exactly....WTF!!!!
2018-2-18
Use props
AcePlays
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8215 ft

United Kingdom

stephen.day Posted at 2016-6-24 06:37
I recently took an Alaskan cruise on Celebrity. I called ahead and was told I would need to check it. I checked it at embarkation and was not allowed access to it until disembarkation, not even at port. It was returned in Seward intact and unopened.

The TSA, on the other hand, were not as good to me. I had TSA friendly locks on my case. The case was opened in both Tampa and Anchorage. Both times the gimbal lock was removed and just thrown back in the case. I can only assume the inspector did not possess the motor skills to replace what he/she had removed. The foam in the lid of the case was also ripped out (it was glued in) now it falls down every time I open the case.

i dont understand why they take much precaution a cruise but i also do but they have to check inside/behind the foam to see if anything is hidden there. but i dont know  why they removed the gimbal protector.
2018-2-18
Use props
Jeff Millard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've taken two NCL trips. Both, added to the fact that they've banned Camera Drones = I won't ever Cruise NCL again.

My 2 cents...

Jeff
2018-2-18
Use props
GinaMarie DePasquale-Saggese
New

United States

If you look right on NCL website under their prohibited item list, you will see no drones are allowed
2019-3-12
Use props
embayweather
lvl.4
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

As a small aside. I was thinking about booking a cruise. problem is I have wheels to get around. They are banned on board ship. Equally, unless I can access the ship and egress the ship by the stairs I cannot get on board. Drones aside, I am not allowed to get me on board because I am disabled.
Thus not going cruising now!
2019-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules