Battery Problem
798 4 2016-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markhowerton1
lvl.2

I didnt find this in a search. I charged the battery then was going to setup the phantom but realized I didn't have a compatible device.  Ran the battery down to 50% just letting it set with the lights on.  Charged it again and setup the phantom.  When I opened DJI assistant hooked to my P4 I just got the spinning cursor and wasn't sure if it was updating or lockied up.  I let it run abut 40 min. and the cursor was still spinning.  Stopped the job and when I went to charge the the battery it appeared to charge for a minute or 2 then shut off.  I put it in the P4 and it doesn't  recognize it.  The P4 doesn't even turn on with that battery.  My other battery is OK.  Was it updating and I messed it up.

Mark
2016-4-3
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, do the assistant 2 work well with other battery? And is this battery fully charged now?
2016-4-5
Use props
markhowerton1
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-5 05:31
Hello, do the assistant 2 work well with other battery? And is this battery fully charged now?

I haven't hooked it up to the DJI assistant since it quit working but the battery will not charge.  At work any suggestions to try when I get home.  If not I need to send the battery back.

Mark
2016-4-5
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

markhowerton1@y Posted at 2016-4-6 02:42
I haven't hooked it up to the DJI assistant since it quit working but the battery will not charge. ...

Before charging the battery, I‘d suggest you to plug the charger into the socket at first. Then try to charge the battery for 40 minutes or 1 hour. If the battery does notwork, please contact our NA office and here is the contacting info:
Email: support.us@dji.com
Phone: +1 (818) 235 0789  
Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PST)
2016-4-5
Use props
markhowerton1
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-5 23:14
Before charging the battery, I‘d suggest you to plug the charger into the socket at first. Then t ...

Thanks. I contacted them yesterday.

Mark
2016-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules