Continuos need to reset the camera every time I change the battery.
629 5 2016-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vidalrica
lvl.1
Flight distance : 522073 ft
Mexico

Hi!

I'm having this thing with my new Osmo since the most recent update. Every time I shoot a Panorama it doesn't finish correctly creating the panorama photo, it gets stucked between 10-20% and then it gives me an error. Same thing happens when I shoot a normal photo and I want to see the preview with the play button within the app, it says it can't connect. If I go to settings and restart the camera then it works pretty well. The thing is when I remove the battery, it all goes wrong once again. Has anyone come up with this situation and how to fix it?
Right now I'm ressetting the camera every time I put a new battery.
2016-4-4
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

maybe it's your phone the problem.
2016-4-4
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
Please re-install the DJI GO App and check if the problem exist. Check if your SD card has enough memory for your shooting.
Why and when did you remove your battery?
2016-4-4
Use props
bweeinet
New

United States

I too am experiencing an issue when swapping batteries post update.  I have 3 batteries and shoot wedding events.  osmo works normal off first battery.  when i swap to my next battery, the osmo does not power up.  after 5-6 attempts to power up and 5 minutes later,  it starts up and functions correctly.  next battery swap, same routine.  frustrating when im on my wedding shoots and have to keep the pace up.  must be related to last update because prior to that, no battery swap issues.
2016-4-5
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

bweeinet@yahoo. Posted at 2016-4-6 04:49
I too am experiencing an issue when swapping batteries post update.  I have 3 batteries and shoot we ...

Hello!
Sorry about the problem.
When you swap the battery and tried to power it on, how were the indicators' reposes?
Is there any other more details about this issue?
2016-4-5
Use props
vidalrica
lvl.1
Flight distance : 522073 ft
Mexico

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-5 14:19
Hi,
Please re-install the DJI GO App and check if the problem exist. Check if your SD card has enoug ...

I will try it. If I left the battery on the Cosmo, even turned off the fan still works and gets the camera very hot. Thats why when I finished using it I always remove the battery. I will let you know. Thanks!
2016-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules