Ronin-M Panning Issues
1837 4 2016-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thom.ohlin
New

Sweden

Hi!

Dont know if im the incredible newbie, or my ronin-m is actually "broken". It has been working flawlessly until today when I fired it up and began my filming when I noticed a bit of a "bump" or sudden "stop" in the movement when im holding it in one hand while pan. Felt it when I panned 90 degrees then at like 45-50 degrees a slight bump and it continued. So didnt expereienced the normal smoothness.

Is it something wrong with my settings in the tuning app or has anyone else experienced this? Used the controller and couldnt see any "stop" in the movement at all, only when holding it in one hand..
(Firmware on the Ronin and controller is up to date)

/ Tom
2016-4-4
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
Was it under Upright Mode, Underslung Mode or Briefcase Mode?
Have you balanced the camera well?
Could you please show us the video about this issue?
2016-4-5
Use props
thom.ohlin
New

Sweden

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-5 10:06
Hi,
Was it under Upright Mode, Underslung Mode or Briefcase Mode?
Have you balanced the camera well? ...

It was in upright mode, I balanced the gimbal properly so that my camera (A7) was perfectly still and dead center before starting up, reseted settings into default mode in the tuning app. But could still feel that slight bump while doing a pan. I could try film it and see if its possible to notice on film

/ Tom
2016-4-5
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

thom.ohlin@gmai Posted at 2016-4-5 17:09
It was in upright mode, I balanced the gimbal properly so that my camera (A7) was perfectly still  ...

Could you please check the SmoothTrack Adjustments and do the Auto Tune Stability in the Assistant software?
I'm not very sure about the "bump", if possible, a video will be appreciated.
2016-4-5
Use props
edlgmedia
New

Mexico

Did you managed to solvethis issue? Same case with me, my ronin m was working good and i now experiencethis issue and most time even the motor overheats and shuts down
2016-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules