Litchi vs Go App
28250 44 2016-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I'm surprised even in the Google maps they are outdated in my area by a couple of years.  Some new church nearby has opened and the lot is bare in Google.  That church took maybe 2 years to build as they had some worker's strike at one point.  More weird is the date is current in the corner in Google Earth, but the aerial data isn't.  Maybe just names for the new streets added, but not the images.  Odd.

2016-12-6
Use props
solly747
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68301 ft
Australia

Juliano Cruz Posted at 2016-4-5 03:54
Hi BouldersDad!

For me, 2 major features:

Hey Juliano,
Can you confirm that with litchi, it will complete the mission even if it goes out of range from the remote?  So if my range is for example 500m before I lose connection, and I set waypoints beyond my range and tell it to come back on the last waypoint, it will do that?  Or will it RTH as soon as it goes out of range?

Thankss
2016-12-21
Use props
Ciro Italy
lvl.3

Italy

on signal lost litchi complete mission and go to last programmed waypoint, before launch mission put on gps on your phone/tablet and try the function "search my aircraft" it maybe your chance to find your ac
2016-12-22
Use props
GibbonsBoy418
New

United States

Litchi is basically DJI Go, however it offers Follow Me (Object Tracking rather than transmitter tracking), Out-of-Signal Waypoints, and an FPV mode that works with your smartphone and VR goggles. Litchi changed my whole drone flight experience.
2016-12-30
Use props
Chris Miller
lvl.2
United States

Does Litchi work any better with Android 7.1 over the DJI Go app?  On my Nexus 6P, the DJI app does not show the live video feed from my P3S.  It works with my Nexus 7 running Android 6, but the P3S remote only supports phone devices.
2016-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules