Dog Search in STL (need help)
861 6 2016-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dekkomail
New

United States

Hello all Inspire Poilots, a buddy of mine just had his dog get scared on a hunting trip. Im going to be attempting to do some flying in an the area the dog has been spotted. The dog has ben missing sence 04-02-16 and its a 10 month old Weimaraner. I was wonderin if there was anyone in the area that would like to help, wheather that be bring your own aircraft out to sreach, lending batteries, or just good advice? Theres no money in this or any real benifit, just maybe helping a family find their loved dog. I will be going to the location about 1 hour and 45 minutes away from St. louis city (taum sauk state park) on thursday 04-07-16. If your intrested or have any tips for this reasuce mission feel free to PM me or post below.
2016-4-4
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Good luck finding the pup, Hope they find his dog . I live in East Lansing , Michigan. so that"s a bit to far for me  -  Good luck and Positive Karma your way dekkiomail .

-brother donnie
2016-4-4
Use props
joeglennaz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8327 ft
United States

I'm in Houston, or else I would be there!!!! Consider mapping the area with dronedeploy ( free version) and then once you get the map back tonight go through it with a fine tooth comb.
Good Luck!

Joe
2016-4-4
Use props
Jim09
lvl.3
United States

Wish I could help... Southern California here
2016-4-4
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.2

United States

Oregon here...or I'd be into trying to fly a grid with ya.  Hope the little guy is found.  So sad when a family member is lost like that.

2016-4-4
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oregon here...... best of luck finding the dog! I would definitely use the mapping software to keep track of your efforts. Hope someone else can help you in your area!

Rich
2016-4-4
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Good luck! Hope you can find it!
2016-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules