Battery Housing Mounting Point for System Board Broken
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nink
lvl.2

Canada

I just did a shell replace but found the main system board was not screwed down in my P3P. On further inspection it appears that all four mountpoints have broken off the  battery housing.  When you order a new shell you do not get the inner  plastic battery housing shell.  The one in the video are still in tacked  and all four of mine are broken off.  Anyone know the part for the  battery housing I can't see it in spares.

2016-4-4
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Man, I'm glad I ordered a couple of these when I did for only $3 a pop!  For some reason DJI no longer offers them despite showing them on the spare parts page: Center Board Compartment

There is a guy who still makes a 3D printed version for $19 on eBay listed as a  Dji Phantom 3 Battery Box Main Board Support Tray

2016-4-4
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

BTW, you might want to bookmark this link.  It has a wealth of useful information and links!  PhantomHelp.com
2016-4-4
Use props
Nink
lvl.2

Canada

gil Posted at 2016-4-4 21:46
Man, I'm glad I ordered a couple of these when I did for only $3 a pop!  For some reason DJI no long ...

Thanks $20 for the part and $72 for shipping :-)   There goes another $100 .  I can't believe the mounts for the system board are so flimsy couldn't be more than 1mm of plastic holding each of them on.  
2016-4-4
Use props
Nink
lvl.2

Canada

I ended up buying some velcro for $3  and sticking it to the bottom of the circuit board and the battery housing. Worked like a charm has lots of cushioning and I can remove system board without any issues.  

Back in the air :-)
2016-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules