524 2 2016-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bengalboy69
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11134446 ft
  • >>>
United States

Today I flew my Phantom 2 Vision+ V3.0 after upgrading my HTC One M8 to MarshMellow (Version 6.0) operating system.  I had a couple blackout screens requiring me to land my Phantom and restart the Vision App and WiFi connection to get the live feed back.  Has anyone else noticed buggy behavior with the Vision App and video feed to your own Android device after upgrading to Marshmellow??  Before this, I'd had perfect performance for more than a year with the latest Vision App and Android 5.0.  Is DJI going to optimize the Vision App to work with Android Marshmellow?
2016-4-4
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for inconvenience caused. I'd suggest you to run DJI vision app in Android 5.X or IOS.
2016-4-5
Use props
bengalboy69
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11134446 ft
  • >>>
United States

Two Things...

1.  I don't want to run a outdated version of Android on my Smartphone and I don't want to buy another older Android device just to fly my drone.  I want to use the latest OS available for the Smartphone I use and I use Android devices.
2.  I will never own or use an Apple device.

Now, are you telling me that I cannot expect the Vision App to be upgraded for the latest version of Android *Marshmellow* 6.0 operating system?  Cause if that's the case, just tell me so and I'll start shopping for a new drone as apparently DJI has decided the Vision+ and its supporting software is completely dead technology now.  By your response it seems DJI is aware the Vision App is buggy when run in Android 6.0 and doesn't intend to upgrade the app.
2016-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules