Where to Sell Batteries
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iLuvMyPhantom
lvl.1

Hey, going to sell two batteries for the P3 but not sure where the best place for that is?  They are only a few weeks old but I totaled the camera on the drone so just gonna scrap it out until DJI comes up with a way to afford some protection for the camera.  Really hate to use ebay because they take so much of your money, any advice is appreciated.

*** Hey also got another question....the drone itself flies normally there's just no camera anymore... am I better off selling it that way or as separate components (i.e. the RC, the motherboard...)  Thanks!
2016-4-5
Use props
Rob_stal
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1243038 ft
Australia

Have you checked out the Dji store, there are currently good discounts on P3 parts including cameras, might be worth your while to repair and keep the bird as a spare.

Cheers
Rob
2016-4-5
Use props
carlosbsantana
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1320591 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

You can use this forum to see if anyone is interested. How much are you asking for them?
2016-4-5
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

Best to sell it for spares. In working order but no camera.
2016-4-5
Use props
iLuvMyPhantom
lvl.1

carlosbsantana Posted at 2016-4-5 22:13
You can use this forum to see if anyone is interested. How much are you asking for them?

I was thinking about 325 for the drone, rc, two batteries, prop guards, original box, a few spare blades, a spare landing gear and the camera (someone smarter than me might be able to replace that arm thing that broke).  That doesnt include shipping of course.  The aircraft body itself is fine except in one spot on the underside where the motor screws are there is a crack in the plastic now; but as I said the drone flies just like it always has there's just not camera/wifi.  I only had my drone a few weeks when this happened and the batteries were charged maybe 15 times?  Not sure exactly but it rained so much in that time I had a lot of days I couldnt fly.   Anyway, I appreciate the responses.  If anyone is interested  and wants to make an offer just PM me when convenient.  iPad not included!
DroneandTCandBox.jpg
CameraMountPlate.jpg
cracked arm.jpg
2016-4-5
Use props
mcphipps900
lvl.3

where are you located?
2016-4-5
Use props
BJsCOOT2
lvl.2

Is the ribbon cable messed up too? Can that part be bought from DJI?
2016-4-5
Use props
iLuvMyPhantom
lvl.1

I'm in Texas, near Houston.
2016-4-5
Use props
iLuvMyPhantom
lvl.1

BJsCOOT2 Posted at 2016-4-6 09:38
Is the ribbon cable messed up too? Can that part be bought from DJI?

The ribbon cable was sliced in half, I am not sure what the dji store has...I was kind of new to all this when I crashed it; didn't get the chance to really get into it much sad to say.
Here is a pic of the camera itself, if that helps at all...I also have the arm piece that connected the camera to square thing (wifi?) that is just above the camera.

Also, I dont know what is a fair price considering camera is dmg so PM an offer as the 325 was just a 'best guess'.  
Phantom3Standard 2.7k Camera.jpg
2016-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules