Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-5
Use props
granne
lvl.1

United States

oh dont you worry about this, DJI says it is not a problem and they will take your drone, say there is nothing wrong, then charge you to ship it back. DJI if you are listing, you have sold a product that is defective, then released a new product p4 that is also defective.

Domenico, i have had the same problem and please do not try to adjust horizon in the app with the +/- as it is defective and will not work (mine has the same issue).

Please calibrate your compass first.

Please use a level, and a flat table or flat spot and make sure it is level at all angles. Place the drone on the level, flat surface and perform  the IMU calibration.

Afterwards, please perform the gimbal calibration. If the gimbal will not calibrate, then you need to just keep restarting the app, and drone, and calibrating. It may fail 5x in a row, but will eventually calibrate.

AND THATS NORMAL FOR DJI, " NO DEFECTS HERE" oh please what a joke.Oh and by the way, since you flew your drone, your stuck with it.
2016-4-5
Use props
Domenico Panace
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34751 ft
Italy

granne@hotmail. Posted at 2016-4-5 20:31
oh dont you worry about this, DJI says it is not a problem and they will take your drone, say there  ...

done but the perfection is far...
2016-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules