1416 9 2015-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chato1974
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3657356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Read on a forum about Coptershop.com in (Washington State, USA) having the Inspire 1 "Instock" and decieded what the heck since I was in the 3 round of preorders (and DJI is just getting to their 2nd round). I called Coptershop (great customer service), I had to leave a message but in 15 minutes they called me back. I ordered it on-line (Mon 12 Jan), 15 minutes before the shiiping deadline of 3pm and got an email conformation with tracking numbers 2hrs later. And a UPS confirmation 2 hrs after that (due in CA. Wed). I hate to say it but my thinking that DJI would fulfill it's personal preorders before filling the big "authorized" dealers was wrong. I e-mailed DJI "onlinesales" directly after the above and asked DJI for a refund. 6hrs later ALL money was put back into my Paypal accunt (Woow Fast). Now, I need to wait 3-5 days for Paypal to transfer the money into my non-Paypal bank account.  I wrote this thread to let others know how I was treated and the time frames I experienced. I am amazed at the quickness of both Coptershop and DJI in the things I requested of them. Good job on both.  I hope this helps?
2015-1-13
Use props
lusetti
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36506 ft
United States

I did the same thing. Waiting on copter shop to confirm...
2015-1-13
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

I as well was shocked how fast DJI sent my refund ..All is good.
2015-1-13
Use props
chato1974
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Update, The Inspire 1 arrived in 2 days from CopterShop.com (From Washington State), DJI refunded the money to Pay pal in 6 hrs. Now its time to read up on the Inspire, Charge the batteries, Update the copter (IMU issue), and wait till it's not crazy windy here (Nor Cal) and enjoy.
2015-1-14
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

chato1974@gmail Posted at 2015-1-15 06:56
Update, The Inspire 1 arrived in 2 days from CopterShop.com (From Washington State), DJI refunded th ...

Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you are happy its bought time we all get a smile back on our faces.

Did the same thing and followed your lead on this and ordered from the copter shop it shipped the next day and is here Friday Super quick refund via DJI here as well TY!!

Have fun can wait to hear your impressions.
2015-1-14
Use props
outie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266926 ft
  • >>>
United States

Coptershop is good. They shipped the inspire 1 same day I placed order last Friday. I've had the aircraft for few days now. Cancelled adoroma order immediately.
2015-1-15
Use props
chato1974
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I found out that my iPhone 5 isn't powerful enough to handle the live 720p video when on the holder. The phone glitches badly. So I have to borrow my wife iPad Air. This solved the issue of the video, but I'm hesitant to fly it without the latest firmware is release to correct the IMU issues.
2015-1-15
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

new firmware is out
2015-1-15
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.2

United States

I too am following this lead after Drone Etc. from Amazon just emailed me that they don't have enough Inspires to fulfill my order as they would hope by today.  I called CopterShop and it should be shipped out by this afternoon.  My question is have you guys that bought from CopterShop have any updates on how to get the prop locks from them?
2015-1-15
Use props
boogieman77
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5611893 ft
  • >>>
United States

FrostyThe2nd Posted at 2015-1-16 04:52
I too am following this lead after Drone Etc. from Amazon just emailed me that they don't have enoug ...

Called them up and said they should have em next week.
2015-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules