Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My 1st video edit............
1218 9 2016-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

So I have done little jobs before but this was a more serious type video. Tell me what you guys think. http://www.youtube.com/americanrawlins
2016-4-6
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

I sure like it.  Good job and the music worked with the video.
2016-4-6
Use props
Jim09
lvl.3
United States

Nice work buddy... Looks awesome
2016-4-6
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Cool one!
2016-4-6
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

thanks guys. I know it doesn't compare to any of the other professional videos on here but you gotta start somewhere right?!
2016-4-7
Use props
jimhare
lvl.4
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Very cool!  Piece of editing advice, try to avoid cutting to the same angle/field of view, it ends up looking for like a dejavu repeat of time.   Instead cut to alternate angles or at least a different field of view.

Think about how you will cut it as you're shooting and you'll automatically get more variety.   Shoot from the side, behind, far away, flying past the action, following the action and anything else you can think of.

Keep up the good work and have fun with it!

2016-4-7
Use props
mirandaright87
lvl.4

Russia

Thank you for sharing this incredibly cute video! What video editing software have you used? I'm using Viosk video maker. It offers me lots of options too. But I'd like to try the one you've used.
2016-4-11
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

jimhare Posted at 2016-4-8 12:57
Very cool!  Piece of editing advice, try to avoid cutting to the same angle/field of view, it ends u ...

Thank you very much for that info! That is true and never thought about it until now. Thank you
2016-4-11
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

mirandaright87@ Posted at 2016-4-11 18:20
Thank you for sharing this incredibly cute video! What video editing software have you used? I'm usi ...

believe it or not it was done with IMovie on my iphone 6. Im still new to the editing phase and I know a lot of people don't use it, but its a start for me
2016-4-11
Use props
Ricky Wu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1360719 ft
Hong Kong

cool shots!
thx for sharing
2016-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now