Phantom 3 Adv FW 1.08 update : RC signal lost
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pierrot78
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36716 ft
  • >>>

Hi, I just upgraded from 1.07.6 to 1.080088.
All was done in 6 minutes, ended with success.

But when launching RC and DJI Go I got the fast flashing yellow lights and the red "Signal Lost" message.
I have the camera view, the gimbal moves OK and the camera settings available, but the motors won't start.

I read in the release note that both AC and RC must be updated or they'll not link, fine. But how to update the RC?
DJi Go says "latest firmware"  with RC at 1.57 and AC at 1.0760+ (??? why not 1.08?) and ask for nothing and doesn't download any RC firmware either.

I tried pairing the RC and the drone, push the small switch, DJI Go says process ending as usual BUT the small link-led keeps flashing red-light. No joy.

I've done all this above using DJI Go 2.6.1.
So I tried again, installing DJI Go v2.7.2 issued today : all the same symptoms. Signal Lost, motors don't start, unable to pair AC and RC.

I try to downgrade back to FW 1.076 in copying it on a blank formated SD card and firing the drone up: no joy, does nothing, says FW is same or older.

So what can I do to get it working? I'm despaired...

2016-4-7
Use props
rriber
New

Denmark

try reed this its help http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D369%26typeid%3D369
2016-4-7
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, I'd suggest you to update your RC's firmware to 1.60 version via the latest DJI GO APP
2016-4-7
Use props
Pierrot78
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36716 ft
  • >>>

Thank you guys, problem solved.
My mistake was to update the drone's fw before having updated Dji Go to v2.72.
When installed afterwards, it can't sort out the fw versions.
I uninstalled Dji Go after having cleared all the cached data from the tablet. Then made a clean fresh rei-nstalleation.
From there on, Go asked for the RC update, downloaded it, installed it and ... tadaa link was suddenly OK and everything fine.
IMU and compass calibration, and go fly.
Thanks for helping. ;)
2016-4-8
Use props
PhantomAtAK
lvl.2

United States

Same Problem here.

P3Pro

I uninstalled my DJI Go app on my Nexus 9 tablet.  Reinstalled the DJI Go app and is working properly now.  All previous setting were preserved on the tablet, no configuration of my customized settings was required on my tablet.
2016-4-8
Use props
WestWind Aerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 671808 ft
Norway

Pierrot78 Posted at 2016-4-8 15:50
Thank you guys, problem solved.
My mistake was to update the drone's fw before having updated Dji Go ...

Thanks - I had the same problem and your solution saved me

I didn't delete any cookies or app data though.  Just deleted the dji go app and installed it again.  Connected the ipad to the remote again and the update was there!

Thanks!
2016-4-19
Use props
vdamiani
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36657 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

PhantomAtAK Posted at 2016-4-9 04:56
Same Problem here.

P3Pro

BTW, how is the Nexus 9 with the Phantom? I'm planning on buying one to use as my phantom 3 pro tablet. Do you recommend? Any issues? Cheers!
2016-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules