Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Panoramic photos
1254 5 2016-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jlspitler
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48130 ft

United States

Any got any suggestions on how to take panoramic photos and if so which settings. Thanks
2016-4-7
Use props
hummingbird.uav
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

You can try a free app called Dronepan (iOS)
2016-4-7
Use props
johnsr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

I usually take photos "manually" at different sequential rotations (such that the scenes are roughly overlapping about 30%); and merge these views into a panorama using Adobe Photoshop (can also do that in the new Lightroom CC or even Photoshop Elements). Some things to keep in mind: 1) the merge works best if the camera is aiming close to horizontal (downward tilts do not make a cylindrical projection), 2) work fast if lighting conditions are changing (moving clouds), and 3) shoot in Raw to give yourself some adjustment latitude in post processing. Personally, I shoot each view in AEB mode (5 shots per view with different exposures) to make HDR images before merging into a panorama.
Have fun & good flying!
2016-4-7
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use the Litchi app. to shoot panos. The app. will automatically shoot all the images at the correct overlays and will shoot up to 3 rolls of images. You use the panoramic mode in the Litchi app. and set up what you want in the pano and click the start button.
2016-4-7
Use props
birdingbilly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 843369 ft
United Kingdom

Make sure your camera is in manual exposure mode else you may get a change in exposure between shots
2016-4-7
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, you can try PTGUI to make up a panoramic photo
2016-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules