Lightbridge and A2 Basics
1495 1 2015-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
project41
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi All
I have been struggling with what should have been a straight forward setup but can not find the answers to my questions.

Basically i have a S900, Zenmuse GH3 and Lightbridge, first thing i found was the GH3 gimbla does not handle FD.... bugger.... ignoring that one for now.

From what ihave worked out if i want the telemetry data from the A2 onto the Lightbridge reciever i have to put the lightbridge into the X2 port meaning i have to run my transmitter through the light bridge as i can not put the Graupner PPM signal into the X2 port as it is used, again disapointing but i am over that one.

I have connected up my tx through the lightbridge to the A2 controller via the X2 port.... all works or so i thought, i can not map any more than 8 channels off my transmitter.

Is this true, i can find very little details on mapping channels on the A2 i.e d1 to 4 and does any one know what the K ports on the assistant are as again i can find no info.
In the assistant software if i click online help i just get a blank page.

1. So in a nutshell can the Lightbrige masp more than 8 control channels ( need these for the Zenmuse GH3 Gimbal)
2. does the mapping of the D1 to D4 ports on the assistant correlate to the outputs avaialable on the A2?
3. what are the K ports in the assistant software for and can i use them?

any answeres would really be appreciated, i chose all DJI kit as i thought it would be compatiable but it does not seem to be in this case as i am using a non DJI tx, i have a Graupner MC32 and really do not want to change it just to get things woking with the DJi kit

2015-1-13
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

K ports are for 'Gain' adjustment via RC
what's your RC type? Futaba T14SG can reflect all the tunnels via LB
D1~D4 are for F1~F4 output
2015-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now