Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Downgrade Firmware
2145961782 2145961782 2016-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NTPM
lvl.1

United Kingdom

terrylewis Posted at 2016-4-8 19:21
Mount your mobile device on the RC and connect the cable.
Ensure you have internet connectivity wit ...

Hi, this only does the RC presumably? I've tried installing the older firmware on the aircraft but it won't do it. Any ideas
2016-5-16
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

NTPM Posted at 2016-5-16 06:54
Hi, this only does the RC presumably? I've tried installing the older firmware on the aircraft but ...

NPTM , You cant rollback the Aircraft like you can On the RC, You can only go back 1 update from what I understand, so if at 1.8 can only go back to 1.7.

You could try going back in order like 1.8- 1.7 - 1.6-1.5  but I have never heard of it working, You of course can give it a shot.  Also there is a MOV file floating on the internet that says can roll back to any version, I have heard mixed results .......
I have the file if you are out of options and want to try, I do not use it on mine and dont want to test it only to find out it does not work and must send it in.  If you must send yours in anyway , you may want to give it a try.  That is why I have it, If I ever screw up I am going to try it and see if it works, If it does- great, if not, I am still in same boat and must send it in anyway.

Give me some of the backround on why and how far you want to rollback, maybe I can help .  I will need details, model specific, when you jumped FW, how many updates have you done, etc.

Good Luck- donnie

2016-5-16
Use props
NTPM
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Donnie Posted at 2016-5-16 13:26
NPTM , You cant rollback the Aircraft like you can On the RC, You can only go back 1 update fr ...

Thanks for the help.
It all works fine, I just have this problem of unlocking the Yellow geofence zones. I use an I pad and have asked flysafe for an iOS beta program but still no luck. I may but an android tablet just to get over the issue.

Kind regards
2016-5-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

NTPM Posted at 2016-5-16 21:01
Thanks for the help.
It all works fine, I just have this problem of unlocking the Yellow geofence ...

It works fine on your Android device correct.
You have the 1.9 GEO beta app on your Inspire correct?
http://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-system
2016-5-16
Use props
pall_oliver
New

Spain

Good morning
Guys please help me
I have Inspire PRO
The last upgrade I did in March
two days ago I did the mistake, I upgrade the RC first, I study this thread and I try everything, like try to downgrade the RC with USB stick (C1_FW_V01.04.0030, C1_FW_V01.05.0070, C1_FW_V01.05.0080, C1_FW_V01.06.0000)
no result
Now in the application shows in red NO SIGNAL
tell me what information you need to have clear image about my situation.
Sholud I make a video?
Thank you in advance
Oliver

2016-8-5
Use props
pall_oliver
New

Spain

I fix it
thanx aniway
2016-8-6
Use props
stevenmcastano
New
Flight distance : 79843 ft
United States

I just got my Inspire 1 v2.0 and needless to day I live on the edges of a totally useless no fly zone and I'm a little pissed that it can't be unlocked. I can't get in anyones way, there are mountains between myself and anything that would be considered dangerous and I've been searching all day to find if there's a way I can use the $2,800 drone I just invested in where I need it to film undeveloped land for the property owners and real estate agents. Would a downgrade of my firm back to before the ridiculous no fly zone restriction crap was put in the app help? Or am I just screwed and need to return it to go with another brand?
2016-8-12
Use props
harpandlore
lvl.1
Canada

I have a P3A.  Ever since install the latest firmware update, 1.9.60, and updating my remote, the AC suffered a great impediment of range.  For a long time I thought I was doing something wrong and I tried everything to resolve it, including flying from different locations, adjusting the angles of the antennae and recalibrating everything.  But nothing worked and AC's range remained limited to about 400 yards.  The resolution of the image that I could see on my tablet was also terribly degraded.

I live in the Canadian bush.  There are no buildings, no nearby cell towers, or any of the usual things that would impede the signal.  The only possible impediment is trees, but I could go on high ground AND maintain line of sight to the aircraft on clear, calm days and still, when the AC reached about 400 yards, I would get a Signal Weak alert,  If I pushed on another 50 yards or so, I'd lose signal.

I am a naturalist and writer and use the drone mainly for monitoring wildlife, so I am not very technical, but as far as I can tell, the latest update either greatly reduced the RC's or AC's output or was interfering with the devices' ability to receive signal.  I'm a very cautious pilot, but I had pushed the drone out as far as two miles previously and still had five bars of signal and a clear image of the camera view on my tablet.  But since the 1.9.60 firmware update, 400 yards was the very best I could get.

I read in some other threads that others had experienced this problem and I found this thread and used the information to roll back the firmware on the aircraft and RC.  I put 1.8.80 on the AC and 1.6 on the RC.  It resolved the range issue like magic.  Today I flew the aircraft up to an altitude of 500 feet and out to 2000 yards without issue.  I would have gone further but it was getting gusty so I brought it back home.

Thank you for the information.  I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.  Hopefully DJI will resolve it.
2016-10-8
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

harpandlore Posted at 2016-10-8 08:23
I have a P3A.  Ever since install the latest firmware update, 1.9.60, and updating my remote, the AC ...

Wow this thread has been out of sight for awhile

Yes, others have been reporting issues with the video signal and DJI R&D seems to be working on a fix however it has been really slow in coming. I have the P3P and it has not been acting up such as yours has. My Inspire 1 V2 X3 has been having the similar video issues until recently with the new GO App.  

I found a Apple after-market lightning cable was part of my problem, you may want to check this out too.

Sounds like you have a cool job out in nature

Rich
2016-10-8
Use props
GPLR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2194390 ft
France

Hi
I've been having issues with the latest RC update (v1.6) on my P3P, namely lost connection and not reconnecting when in range (like it did before). So I downgraded to 1.5.8 using this method, but this afternoon I couldn't take off, I'd get the message "Remote controller firmware inconsistent, please update"
I see people flying after a downgrade, why can't I do the same ?
2016-11-14
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
United States

GPLR Posted at 2016-11-14 16:38
Hi
I've been having issues with the latest RC update (v1.6) on my P3P, namely lost connection and no ...

You may have to re link the Aircraft and RC . First find the red button on ( In )  the aircraft , it is inside the white fuselage behind the silver screw ( Top right ) of the nose cone, you may need a flashlight.   Once you know its location go to the RC go app and open remote control settings and go to the bottom where it says " Linking to aircraft "  press that tab and it will open the timed procedure , it is now when you will press and hold the red button on the Aircraft for about 5 seconds.  ( Make sure AC and RC on  during procedure )

Now the only thing I am not sure about is if 1.58 will be compatible with your system  ( RC to aircraft )  If they are  compatible this will work , I know 1.58 RC worked with 1.7 on the Inspire system but I  am Not positive on the P3P .  ( I think it is but not 100% sure )

If they ARE compatible then my procedure will work .

good luck

donnie

2016-11-15
Use props
harry0112
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167651 ft

Peru

terrylewis Posted at 2016-4-8 13:21
Ensure you have internet connectivity wit ...

hi. i have a phantom 3 sta, i tried what u are saying and i get this.

product: phanton 3 standard
current version: 1.7.9
get firmware version failed
select firmware version
--- noce---

please help me
2016-11-15
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

harry0112 Posted at 2016-11-16 05:26

product: phanton 3 standard ...

Harry,
Your P3 Std uses wifi to connect to the aircraft, but it tries to download the firmware from the DJI servers on the internet.... So this error is saying - "I can't get the firmware, please connect your wifi to the internet"..Try connecting your mobile first  to the aircraft, then the internet, then back to the aircraft.... If you continue to have problems, start a new thread under the P3 thread and ask the P3 Std users for assistance. ...
Good luck and fly safe.....
2016-11-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

harry0112 Posted at 2016-11-16 05:26

product: phanton 3 standard ...

Please try Daroga's advice and see if you're still getting the same thing. Keep in mind though, you can reapply firmware but not downgrade. Please be advised that this is the Inspire section of the Forum. You should post P3S posts in the Phantom section of the site.
2016-11-18
Use props
M Pilot
lvl.1

Australia

terrylewis Posted at 2016-4-8 10:21
Ensure you have internet connectivity with your mobile device.
Power on the RC.

I don't know how to thank you )
2017-3-16
Use props
Phil - P3P
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Power on the RC.

Fabulous advice but...  following a recent upgrade (aug 17) I cannot connect AC to RC so the window comes up with "no available firmware for downgrade"

I think the upgrade is the problem with not being able to connect AC to RC so I am now in a chicken and egg situation.

Any help would be appreciated.
2017-8-11
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Phil - P3P Posted at 2017-8-11 02:39
Fabulous advice but...  following a recent upgrade (aug 17) I cannot connect AC to RC so the window comes up with "no available firmware for downgrade"

I think the upgrade is the problem with not being able to connect AC to RC so I am now in a chicken and egg situation.

Hi Phil,

I'm a bit confused here, when you say "recent upgrade (Aug 17)", do you mean last year or next week? Did you update the controller before the aircraft? If so, you will likely have to roll-back the firmware and update the aircraft FIRST, while the controller is switched off, when this is done, THEN update the controller with the aircraft off.
Let us know if this helps or not.

Mark G.
2017-8-11
Use props
Phil - P3P
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-8-11 05:27
Hi Phil,

I'm a bit confused here, when you say "recent upgrade (Aug 17)", do you mean last year or next week? Did you update the controller before the aircraft? If so, you will likely have to roll-back the firmware and update the aircraft FIRST, while the controller is switched off, when this is done, THEN update the controller with the aircraft off.

hi Mark,
Many thanks - I likely confused myself too but won't know until next Thursday ;-)  If it is already 2018 then I am really in trouble.
I have now resolved the issue - well actually a friend has now resolved the issue, it was a matter on uninstalling the app and then relinking the AC & RC after reinstall.  Or so it seems.
2017-8-11
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Phil - P3P Posted at 2017-8-11 13:12
hi Mark,
Many thanks - I likely confused myself too but won't know until next Thursday ;-)  If it is already 2018 then I am really in trouble.
I have now resolved the issue - well actually a friend has now resolved the issue, it was a matter on uninstalling the app and then relinking the AC & RC after reinstall.  Or so it seems.

Hi Phil,

Thanks for clearing that up. Glad you got it working ok.

Mark G.
2017-8-12
Use props
Dublinphantom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1033222 ft
  • >>>
United States

Power on the RC.

Hi, Im trying to do this on my P4P but the only one it is listing is the current one im on and not the previous. I updated it on sunday last but I want to downgrade it. When I got as far as the step in the image above, only the current firmware was available to download.
Any idea?
2017-8-29
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
United States

Dublinphantom Posted at 2017-8-29 05:55
Hi, Im trying to do this on my P4P but the only one it is listing is the current one im on and not the previous. I updated it on sunday last but I want to downgrade it. When I got as far as the step in the image above, only the current firmware was available to download.
Any idea?

Are you talking about the RC or the AC ?  If the RC, here is a video , ( for the AC the previous FW is on the downlaods page, you can only go back to the previous one in sequence )  make sure the Go app device has a good strong wi fi  connection before beginning . I am going to assume you mean the RC transmitter .  MAKE SURE AIRCRAFT IS OFF WHEN DOING THIS AS WELL .
Make sure you are using the original go app device you uploaded the RC with as well, I think this can make a difference if you are having trouble anyway .  

2017-8-29
Use props
Dublinphantom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1033222 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-8-29 06:50
Are you talking about the RC or the AC ?  If the RC, here is a video , ( for the AC the previous FW is on the downlaods page, you can only go back to the previous one in sequence )  make sure the Go app device has a good strong wi fi  connection before beginning . I am going to assume you mean the RC transmitter .  MAKE SURE AIRCRAFT IS OFF WHEN DOING THIS AS WELL .
Make sure you are using the original go app device you uploaded the RC with as well, I think this can make a difference if you are having trouble anyway .  

Hi thanks for the video. Yes its the RC I want to roll back.
Someone told me that DJI put a stop to this option recently. Is that true? Im still able to get as far as the selection of which firmware but there was only the one(current one)
I did however have the AC on at the time. Maybe thats why it didnt show?
2017-8-29
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
United States

Dublinphantom Posted at 2017-8-29 07:18
Hi thanks for the video. Yes its the RC I want to roll back.
Someone told me that DJI put a stop to this option recently. Is that true? Im still able to get as far as the selection of which firmware but there was only the one(current one)
I did however have the AC on at the time. Maybe thats why it didnt show?

I am not aware of  eliminating the RC rollback  feature .  If you do have any issues be sure to use the same go app device that you upgraded with  and be sure the AC is off , be sure to press and hold that graduation cap  button for several  ( at least 5 ) seconds as well.  Be sure to have a solid wi fi to the Go app as well.

If you have all of these parameters as described above the rollback FW should be there.  The only case it may not be there is if you updated from say 1.3 on the Rc to the latest on for the Phantom . BUT if you updated a later version and want to roll it back ,it should be there .
Why are you trying to rollback the RC version of Firmware ?  Keep in mind you can  only go back ONE previous sequential version on the AC .  AND the AC and RC must be on compatibel FW to operate.

donnie
2017-8-29
Use props
Zkampi
lvl.1
Germany

Donnie * Posted at 2017-8-29 06:50
Are you talking about the RC or the AC ?  If the RC, here is a video , ( for the AC the previous FW is on the downlaods page, you can only go back to the previous one in sequence )  make sure the Go app device has a good strong wi fi  connection before beginning . I am going to assume you mean the RC transmitter .  MAKE SURE AIRCRAFT IS OFF WHEN DOING THIS AS WELL .

I also have to do the latest update again because of bad video signal. I did the downgrade of both my RCs successfully but I am not able to downgrade my AC to 1.8.1. I already formatted my SD card on a PC and only put the WM610_FC550_FW_V01.08.01.00.bin on the card. Then into my X5 inspire 1. No RCs are connected. The history shows following (btw: I don't understand why the dates of the latest tries show 2014 ?):

Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the device.

========== 2017.10.02 17:01:25 =====================
Packet: WM610_FC550_FW_V01.11.01.50.bin
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the device.

========== 2017.10.09 20:06:19 =====================

========== 2017.10.09 20:10:13 =====================

========== 2017.10.10 08:39:08 =====================

========== 2017.10.10 08:47:11 =====================

========== 2017.10.10 09:06:52 =====================

========== 2017.10.10 09:08:12 =====================

========== 2017.10.10 09:23:20 =====================

========== 2018.01.13 15:24:00 =====================

========== 2018.01.16 18:44:59 =====================

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:05 remo-con disconnect======

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:06 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: WM610_FC550_FW_V01.08.01.00.bin
The current firmware does not support downgrade. Use a different version of firmware to downgrade the target version.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:06 remo-con disconnect======
The current firmware does not support downgrade. Use a different version of firmware to downgrade the target version.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:05 remo-con disconnect======
2018-1-17
Use props
Zkampi
lvl.1
Germany

Zkampi Posted at 2018-1-17 05:08
I also have to do the latest update again because of bad video signal. I did the downgrade of both my RCs successfully but I am not able to downgrade my AC to 1.8.1. I already formatted my SD card on a PC and only put the WM610_FC550_FW_V01.08.01.00.bin on the card. Then into my X5 inspire 1. No RCs are connected. The history shows following (btw: I don't understand why the dates of the latest tries show 2014 ?):

Meanwhile I tried to first downgrade to 1.10. but it didn't work either.
But I found the following at inspirepilots.com
Didn't believe first but it really works. Many thanks to https://inspirepilots.com/members/inspireengineer.38432/

It appears the 1.11 version of the Inspire Firmware did not allow downgrading by default as previous iterations did.
However, there is a workaround.
Simply create an Empty File with no extension with the name:
For X5R camera - WM610_FC550R_FW_DEBUG
For X5 camera - WM610_FC550_FW_DEBUG
For X3 camera - WM610_FW_DEBUG

Place the empty, extensionless file along with the desired Firmware Downgrade .bin file onto the MicroSD card and wait 40 minutes for the downgrade. The other cool feature of this DEBUG hack is the ability to downgrade multiple versions at once. So you can take your Inspire from FW1.11 straight to 1.08 in a single go.

Hope this helps some others!

inspireengineer, Oct 5, 2017

One more tip for all mac-users: Create the empty file at a windows-PC. Hope you are successful. Zkampi
2018-1-17
Use props
Donnie "Apple M
Second Officer
United States

Zkampi Posted at 2018-1-17 09:12
Meanwhile I tried to first downgrade to 1.10. but it didn't work either.
But I found the following at inspirepilots.com
Didn't believe first but it really works. Many thanks to https://inspirepilots.com/members/inspireengineer.38432/

I was just talking with members about this .  Did it rollback the AC as well as the camera ???

This will get deleted soon enough you watch and see.  But so glad you found this .
Looks like you found the backdoor, members better rollback befor they shut the door !!

thanks

donnie
2018-1-17
Use props
Zkampi
lvl.1
Germany

Donnie "Apple M Posted at 2018-1-17 10:07
I was just talking with members about this .  Did it rollback the AC as well as the camera ???

This will get deleted soon enough you watch and see.  But so glad you found this .

The downgrade is still running. You have to restart the AC after each downgrade until it's at FW 1.8. But it sounds good. I will keep you informed about the results.

Best - Zkampi
2018-1-17
Use props
Zkampi
lvl.1
Germany

Zkampi Posted at 2018-1-17 10:25
The downgrade is still running. You have to restart the AC after each downgrade until it's at FW 1.8. But it sounds good. I will keep you informed about the results.

Best - Zkampi

One more tip for Android users to downgrade the RC. There is no graduate hat in the upper right corner but three lines. You have to click and hold that symbol on the model/camera selection screen for >5 sec.

I had several tries before recognizing that.
2018-1-17
Use props
Donnie "Apple M
Second Officer
United States

Zkampi Posted at 2018-1-17 10:25

Best - Zkampi

If it does the AC as well I am going to rollback to version 1.7.  I was happy there .

donnie

Keep me posted if it does the AC AND the camera .

Thanks again

donnie
2018-1-17
Use props
Zkampi
lvl.1
Germany

Donnie "Apple M Posted at 2018-1-17 11:17
If it does the AC as well I am going to rollback to version 1.7.  I was happy there .

donnie

O.k. The story has one good and one bad ending.

First of all, the downgrade worked:

The only "mistake" was to restart the AC more often than necessary. When the update/downgrade has finished (you will get the typical "D-DD" sound) you will have to delete the debug-file before restarting. Otherwise the update will start again and you must not interrupt the process!

After that I had to reconnect the AC to the RC and I could run the second update of both the RCs to FW 1.6 (as recommended here before). The video signal seemed better at first, but still I get poor signal quality.

But there is another most annoying aspect. Today I had a job in a no-fly zone (yellow). As I already knew, I logged in to DJI.com and made the unlock for today. Unfortunately it did not work. When I wanted to start, the bird did not lift of. I got the notification that I cannot fly because of restricted area.

I did the unlocking process again with successful verification but nothing changed. Now I am afraid that it is because the FW is out of date and I have to make another complete upgrade to 1.11.

I already had other jobs in no-fly zones that I could unlock without problems.
What do you guys think?
2018-1-18
Use props
Zkampi
lvl.1
Germany

Zkampi Posted at 2018-1-18 03:59
O.k. The story has one good and one bad ending.

First of all, the downgrade worked:

Maybe the version of the Basic Fly Safe Database is not up to date anymore?
2018-1-18
Use props
fansc1a5be1f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14278 ft

Hungary

Hi All!

Few days finaly rolled back my Inspire 1 Pro to 1.8 and transmitter to 1.6, because of transmission errors. Everything went ok, the downlink was solid.  Flew it and bad transmission came back

I downgraded the Inspire back to the most stable firmware 1.4 with luck, but now i have no communication between AC and RC, GO app gives me also an error. I know i should downgrade the RC to 1.4 but it will not take the firmware. Tried to reset with the combination, after load the SERVICE file but no luck Finaly downgraded via GO app to 1.5.8 and STUCK

Thank you for reading and hope for an answer

Roland
2018-3-20
Use props
ReiRoll
lvl.2

Hungary

Hi All!

Few days finaly rolled back my Inspire 1 Pro to 1.8 and transmitter to 1.6, because of transmission errors. Everything went ok, the downlink was solid.  Flew it and bad transmission came back

I downgraded the Inspire back to the most stable firmware 1.4 with luck, but now i have no communication between AC and RC, GO app gives me also an error. I know i should downgrade the RC to 1.4 but it will not take the firmware. Tried to reset with the combination, after load the SERVICE file but no luck Finaly downgraded via GO app to 1.5.8 and STUCK

Thank you for reading and hope for an answer

Roland
2018-3-20
Use props
Henry M.Y.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11548839 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

ReiRoll Posted at 2018-3-20 07:11
Hi All!

Hi Roland,

Your AC and RC firmwares match each other, but your DJI GO does not.
Your DJI GO will have to be version 2.7.1 in order to run Inspire 1 Pro with FW version v1.4.0.70 and RC with FW v1.5.8.

Henry

IMG_0149.jpg
2018-3-20
Use props
ReiRoll
lvl.2

Hungary

Henry M.Y. Posted at 2018-3-20 07:35
Hi Roland,

Your AC and RC firmwares match each other, but your DJI GO does not.

Thank You Henry!

I have to google this version and give it a try

There is no way to roll back the RC to same FW number (1.4 - 1.4?)
2018-3-20
Use props
Henry M.Y.
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

ReiRoll Posted at 2018-3-20 08:26
Thank You Henry!

I have to google this version and give it a try

The FW versions of AC and RC evolved separately. The AC FW version v1.4.0.70 matches RC FW version v1.5.8.

Henry
2018-3-20
Use props
djiuser_dFXv88EjMq36
lvl.2

United States

fansc1a5be1f Posted at 2018-3-20 07:09
Hi All!

Dji disabled the use of rc 1.6 and 1.5.8 just last week.
2018-3-20
Use props
ReiRoll
lvl.2

Hungary

Henry M.Y. Posted at 2018-3-20 14:26
The FW versions of AC and RC evolved separately. The AC FW version v1.4.0.70 matches RC FW version v1.5.8.

Henry

Finaly i got something working but not as it should

On two devices it connects, i can see live feed, it seems good, no flickering, but when i go to "About" on the GO app 2.7.1 there is no data regarding the FW versions only the serial NR.

On the latest GO app it has some flickering on the screen, but it shows the FW versions, i have loaded 100% the AC FW 1.4 but it shows 1.6 only the camera is on 1.4

Too many questions, i know
2018-3-21
Use props
Henry M.Y.
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

ReiRoll Posted at 2018-3-21 07:40
Finaly i got something working but not as it should  

[view_image]

Hi Roland,

On the latest DJI GO App, the versions of FWs of your aircraft, X5 camera, and remote controller as indicated are all matching. I don't know why the FWs didn't show up in your device with DJI GO v2.7.1. May be this old version cannot assess DJI latest server database any more.

Henry
2018-3-21
Use props
ReiRoll
lvl.2

Hungary

Henry M.Y. Posted at 2018-3-21 15:07
Hi Roland,

On the latest DJI GO App, the versions of FWs of your aircraft, X5 camera, and remote controller as indicated are all matching. I don't know why the FWs didn't show up in your device with DJI GO v2.7.1. May be this old version cannot assess DJI latest server database any more.

Hi Henry

My mistake, i did not let the android device to use the net, that's why it showed nothing, now i think it's fine if You say so

Thank You for showing me the right way!
(one thing more, if You check the picture with the latest GO app, it shows AC FW 1.6, on the old one AC FW 1.5????? )
2018-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules