Hello, new Phantom 3 Flyer
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tank
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1844688 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I'm a new Phantom 3 Pro flyer, and I love this aircraft.
I flew RC helicopters and RC aircraft for about 10 years, so I love how relaxing this is to fly!

I'm in airport management, and am a private pilot. I have been an active supporter of UAS and drones, and continue to do so.

I was going to post a question as to why my videos wouldn't play on my profile, but they seem to be working now, so this will just be an intro now.

Clear skies!
2016-4-8
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Welcome Tank,

Good luck on your new endeavor!

Jerry
2016-4-8
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Your username backwards is Knat. Sometimes  the Knats  drive me Knuts. Oh, wait, that was supposed to be Gnats. Never mind.
Welcome  to the Phantom and to the Forum. Hope to see many good videos from you.
2016-4-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Get yourself a flea and tick collar... ;-)

Then do the delice powder... Hahaha

Rinse and repeat... Eh?

RedHotPoker

2016-4-8
Use props
Tank
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Thanks. When I hosted our first Air Show, I had an M113 Armored Personnel Carrier there. I told the organization that owned it that I had driven them in the Army. They let me drive it around and give people rides. Danny Clisham, our announcer started calling me Tank because all of our airshow pilots were riding in the tank with me. The name stuck.
2016-4-8
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Tank Posted at 2016-4-8 19:39
Thanks. When I hosted our first Air Show, I had an M113 Armored Personnel Carrier there. I told the  ...

Tank,

When I got out of the USMC I started riding Harley's and got hooked up with some...ahhh...let's say...motorcycle enthusiasts. At a gas station in Death Valley, in June, at noon (maybe 112-115 degrees), I got the name "Gucci". Sleazy Jimmy thought it was funny. It stuck. I sure wish it had been "Tank" instead! Oh well, have fun with your new Phantom!

Jerry
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Welcome! And you can find more local friends here :http://forum.dji.com/thread-39714-1-1.html
2016-4-8
Use props
Tank
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-9 11:24
Welcome! And you can find more local friends here :http://forum.dji.com/thread-39714-1-1.html

Isn't that what the DJI+Discover App is for?
2016-4-12
Use props
Tank
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-9 11:24

BTW, thanks DJI-Paladin. I actually have a couple of friends, one who flies a 3 Pro like me, and one that flies an Inspire. Because of my career, I get to meet quite a few drone flyers in the area.
2016-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules