Inspire One Signal lost after Firmware Update
2213 3 2016-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcus.meschede
New

Hi, I was wondering if anybody else have/had the same Problem as I do.

I updated my firmware for the Inspire 1 and also of my remote control.
Everything has worked fine, always, until now. I cannot connect the RC to the Inspire. The camera signal I receive. However, the drone flashes yellow in a fast rapidly and the status on the DJI Go app (I use an Ipad mini 2) says that the signal ist lost.

I tried to reconnect the RC with the drone and it says that it is successful, though at the same time the "signal lost" and the yellow light are still present.

I absolutely need the drone soon, so I would be thankful if anybody could help me

Sincerely

Me
2016-4-8
Use props
Marcus.meschede
New

I have solved the problem. I had a higher version on my RC than on my done and I installed (that was the problem) the RC Update first, istead of the drone Update. Just Downgraded the RC Firmware
2016-4-8
Use props
str1776
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22530 ft
  • >>>
United States

Marcus.meschede Posted at 2016-4-8 16:01
I have solved the problem. I had a higher version on my RC than on my done and I installed (that was ...

Hi has anyone installed the latest firmware 1.8
can I just skip the 1.7 and go to the for download
thanks
2016-4-8
Use props
jandmlea
New

Australia

I had the same problem yesterday when I did the up-grade. It's almost as though you need to re-bind the controller to the Inspire. To do this you'll need to tap the RC Control Setting icon on the app and find the "linking RC" prompt. Tap that and it will start counting down. Find the red reset button which is hidden up the front RH corner of the Inspire and press that.

Not sure if this fixed it or it was just a glitch, but it seems to have re-connected sucessfully after reinstalling the firmware
2016-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules