Inspire 1 Pro RC 1.6....Strange
745 2 2016-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
romcheek
lvl.2

United States

Quick question maybe someone can help me with. I updated AC to 1.8 today without any trouble, (AC BEFORE RC). After checking bin txt file everything was good. Turned AC off. When I turned on RC to update it showed me available new firmware...clicked to download...downloaded successfully - then clicked install. The progress bar stayed at 0 while RC made usual update noises. Beeping stopped...In the midst of got message about "disconnect." I re-installed DJI GO app, restarted everything, and now firmware says 1.6 and is latest.

My concern is that progress bar never progressed during update, even though firmware now seems to be latest. Turned everything on and off several times and everything works well. GO app says everything is latest.

Also total time only 2 minutes or so. Too short? When I check everything it reads...

AC: 1.8
CAM: 1.8
RC: 1.6
DJI GO 2.7.2

Its just strange the progress bar with previous updates used to go to end.
This time didn't do anything and never got any message saying update successful.
Connection is fine, link is fine, controls camera and engines fine, camera great.
Just weird.

The RC update also failed first time around altogether. I then lost link with AC and had to uninstall and reinstall GO app (android). But again...firmware reading 1.6 for RC.
Should I do something? Downgrade and re-install?

Thank you
2016-4-8
Use props
naturkart
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3625 ft
Norway

I experienced the same problem. Have you solved it?
2016-4-9
Use props
naturkart
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3625 ft
Norway

Have just heard that DJI informed that 1.6 is the latest firmware for the Inspire 1 RC.
2016-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules