Best cases for phantom 3?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joeydints
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6929 ft

United States

Hi i recently got a p3S and want to get a good case. I've been looking online and seeing stuff from like $100 to even $400. I don't want to spend that much on a case. Was wondering what kind of cases you guys have and where you bought them? I don't really want to spend more than $100 on mine. And where can you buy them cheaper too?
2016-4-8
Use props
SpecialProjects
lvl.3
Flight distance : 441010 ft

I got a backpack case from Drine World. It is very nice. Has room for extra batteries tablet etc.
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, you can also choose our official backpack :http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hardshell-backpack-dji
2016-4-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I like the @DJI hardshell backpack, for it's compact size, comfort and reliability.
It is not the cheapest choice, but it works very well... And can be counted on. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-4-8
Use props
QuadBart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256506 ft
  • >>>
United States

I too use the DJI hardshell backpack.    It does a great job.  It doesn't have alot of room for alot of spares but its very protective.  I've heard the knock-offs that look the same but aren't from DJI have some poor stitching.,,
2016-4-9
Use props
stevenmthomas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 465955 ft

I use the Nanuk 945 and purchased on sale through B&H. It's not the cheapest, but built like a tank to handle those not so gentle baggage handlers when traveling.
2016-4-9
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-9 07:42
Hello, you can also choose our official backpack :http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hardshell-b ...

+ 1 on this case it's great.
2016-4-9
Use props
delignejose
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1093248 ft
United States

Nanuk 950 very good case
2016-4-9
Use props
jpwiggo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69787 ft
United States

Following this thread as looking to get a case myself this weekend.  My research has be down to one of two cases:   The DJI Hardshell backpack or the Nanuk 945

Does anyone know if the backpack can be checked as luggage?    I think the backpack is better for into the wilderness launch points, but I won't be doing too much of that.  I do travel on airlines and want to take my drone with me.

I'm thinking I need a case that can be checked (as I also travel with my laptop bag that can't be checked)  therefore leaning towards the Nanuk 945
2016-4-9
Use props
CloudCityDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 177106 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good Afternoon!
     The Case that we recommend the most would be the B&W 6700 Black DJI Phantom 3 Case. It is a hard shell suitcase style case that can fit 5 batteries, every accessory under the blue moon AND you don't even have to remove your propellers when putting the drone away! It is extremely water resistant and is extremely durable.
          We hope that this information helps in your future flying endeavors!  
Cloud City Drones Website
2016-4-9
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought the Ultimaxx for Phantom 3 off Amazon. It will carry 4 batteries, aircraft, RC, extra props, manual,extra USB cables, mobile device, Prop guards, a couple of sandwiches, soda...etc. It has internal and external pockets and stuff. It is a backpack, or use the handle as a case. $60
2016-4-9
Use props
evsjas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1995479 ft
United States

my case loaded up
Fat Shark goggles dbs range extender in case too.
case.jpg

my case inside

my case inside
2016-4-10
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft

Are there any backpack cases that don't stick out super far? That's the main issue for me is finding a cheap backpack that doesn't extend 12 inches behind me.
2016-4-10
Use props
phantom-four.co
lvl.2

Croatia

Amazon has lots of options starting under $30 : http://amzn.to/1qjIE2f
(the cheapest one will need some scrolling as the results are random)
2016-4-11
Use props
jpwiggo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69787 ft
United States

Did my research.  I just got the DJI Harshell backback off Amazon

I highly recommend it.  
2016-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now