Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware Upgrade Notes
63454 186 2016-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neox2k
New

Germany

dieselwind Posted at 2016-4-21 14:16
I'm not sure, and from what I've read on here they don't include repair invoices often.  When I get ...

and did they change camera/gimbal?
2016-5-1
Use props
dieselwind
lvl.2

United States

neox2k Posted at 2016-5-1 09:43
and did they change camera/gimbal?

Actually yes, the included invoice said the gimbal and camera were swapped out.  I checked the serial numbers and they were different from what I sent off.  All free of charge.
2016-5-1
Use props
asdisp
lvl.1

Indonesia

I had update my P4 firmware today.
Succesfull update on aircaft and RC, but when I start to fly it give me problem. The video recording has bad lag, lost video signal just from 70m height. some purple band and erratic lines 0on display.  This not happen before the update. This is happen on my second fly with my P4 the first test is no problem. Please help
2016-5-3
Use props
juliovincentyjr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 829908 ft
United States

I wanted to share my experience. I upgraded the firmware on the AC the the RC no issues at all. I recalibrate the downward vison sensor, IMU and Gimbal. Flew it over 1200 feet. All went well. I am still experience the drop and a small horizon tilt. I did see some flicking which I didn't not have prior to the firmware update. But overall no issues with the download process.
2016-5-3
Use props
faby1
New
France

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-4-10 01:43
I am sorry users are having difficulties and DJI is not blaming users. I too had problems updating ...

Hi Ken, could you explain how exactly you proceed to downgrade RC firmware ? thanks
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

faby1 Posted at 2016-5-5 17:39
Hi Ken, could you explain how exactly you proceed to downgrade RC firmware ? thanks

Which aircraft do you have, and what's the reasoning for wanting to downgrade firmware/
Also, in the about page, what is the current version of the aircraft and RC?
2016-5-5
Use props
dong kyu choi
lvl.1
South Korea

hello ken

Is it possible two step downgrade firmware?  

Inspire 1 Firmware v1.8.1.00  >>>> Inspire 1 Firmware v1.3.0.00

2016-5-8
Use props
rlp0464
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1399934 ft
United States

gtokarsk Posted at 2016-4-26 15:16
How long did you wait? I had my beeping at me for good 25-30 minutes...

sorry for the late reply.  I got it working a few hours later with help from DJI support, and have been lost in flying it since then.
2016-5-9
Use props
jerome.davis
New
United States

I have not updated since v1.2.1.06. Do I have to go back and update each version until I reach the newest version or can I just jump straight to the newest version?
2016-5-12
Use props
crispingardner
New

Australia

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-4-18 01:35
These are two different things, poor video signal doesn't have anything to do with upgrading the f ...

Hi Ken, I have the same problem. trying to update my P3P and it will not update and says RC signal lost!!!!!!!!!!!! Solution please.
2016-5-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

crispingardner Posted at 2016-5-14 21:24
Hi Ken, I have the same problem. trying to update my P3P and it will not update and says RC signal ...

I need more information, it says RC signal lost because the firmware is not matched. One is updated, either the aircraft or the RC.
What firmware were you on and how did you proceed to update. If you updated the RC first then you still need to update the aircraft with the SD card.
If you successfully updated the aircraft first then your RC is not updated.
In the about page, what does it say and also the aircraft status page. And when everything is powered on, is the RC LED green or red?
2016-5-14
Use props
kenhyd
New

United States

Ever since the update for my 4 the dji go app no longer works on my Samsung s6!
2016-5-14
Use props
kurtmmew
New

United States

Hi Ken. I have the P3 Professional. I put the new update on the drone and it worked perfect. I plugged the micro usb into the RC to update it and it says the version I am trying to put on there is either older than the current version or I already have the latest version on the RC. But then when I connect my phone to the RC with the app it says my RC needs updating. Any help would be appreciated
2016-5-14
Use props
Masud Azadi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 273543 ft
India

I just performed a successful firmware update to 1.8.01.00 for my Inspire 1. Everything went on smoothly without any issues. Updated my Inspire 1 first, then the battery packs, then the RC. As i was getting ready for packing up- i did the 4 times RC switch gesture to get it into travel mode but my i1 goes way beyond the travel mode and enters the ‘landing gear raised’ mode (just like when its flying). Tried getting it into travel mode through the APP on my iPad but the same thing happens. Anyone facing similar issues? What to do? Help! I have an aerial shoot in 4 hours- need to pack up and get going!!!   
2016-5-15
Use props
joakim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 149078 ft
Sweden

Hello

I got my new P3 Pro two days ago and did a testflight yesterday. I read that that was important to have the latest firmware. After reading documentation about upgrading putting the image file on the sd card. The upgrade went ok with the copter (see attached log) but I cannot upgrade the RC. My model is GL300C.

In the DJI app it show as for many other users efter have spend the whole day trying to find a solution without success.

I have tried with DS card connected to the RC but it doesnt start uppgrading.

Need help!

P3X_FW_LOG_AB.txt.zip

3.39 KB, Down times: 1

2016-5-15
Use props
kurtmmew
New

United States

joakim Posted at 2016-5-15 23:48
Hello

I got my new P3 Pro two days ago and did a testflight yesterday. I read that that was importa ...

Mine will not upgrade the RC either.
2016-5-15
Use props
jpson67
lvl.1

Sweden

Anyone has an older firmware then 1.3.20
2016-5-15
Use props
jrdorr
New

United States

Can anyone tell me what a completely safe Firmware, DJI GO combination is that works.
So AC=Firmware version, RC=Firmware version, DJO Go = Version. Something that might
not have all the function but is the latest and best THAT WORKS. I am thinking back to 1.3?
I am not interested in experimenting I just want a aircraft that works. All this stuff in the Forums about 1.8, 1.6 etc. is scary. l
2016-5-15
Use props
info
New

Argentina

Hi all, 1st post. Bought a DJI Phantom 3 Pro from a trusted friend a week ago, hooked it up to my iPhone 6 Plus with freshly downloaded DJI GO app, have made 6 flights with no problems.

Bought a iPad mini 2 from another friend who is also a DJI Phantom 3 Pro pilot and used that iPad mini 2 before I bought it DJI Phantom 3 Pro

(before buying the iPad mini, was factory reset and setup as new)

The iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Mini 2 are both running iOS 9.3.1 (most recent)

OSX DJI Go App Version 2.8.1 (most recent)
Remote Controller Version 1.6.0 (most recent)

Aircraft Version 1.5.30+ ( not the current v1.8.80)

So I have a bird that is flying fine with the iPhone 6 Plus, but won't connect to the iPad mini 2

(says disconnected, but joystick moves gimbal righ-left and camera wheel on remote pans camera up-down, but no image from camera)

I was told to upgrade the firmware to v1.8.80 to fix the iPad "disconnected" issue, but I am (a) not convinced that will solve anything and (b) seeing all the problems here with that upgrade to v1.8.80 makes me think ista  bad firmware update that will give me more problems

any suggestions from DJI or anyone?
2016-5-15
Use props
kurtmmew
New

United States

info@cararacost Posted at 2016-5-16 10:59
Hi all, 1st post. Bought a DJI Phantom 3 Pro from a trusted friend a week ago, hooked it up to my iP ...

I bought a 3 professional Friday from a friend. I have owned a Phantom 2 so far and loved it. Anyway. Bought the drone Friday and flew it several times no problem. Got it out Saturday and flew it no problem connected to my iPhone 6s. Anyway it told me the drone and controller needed updating. So I updated the drone and it wouldn't let me update the controller. I would not update it if it is working right now.
2016-5-16
Use props
enda
New

Ireland

How long should the update take, I'm over an hour at mine? What should I do still beeping
2016-5-27
Use props
eharleyspearman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1171184 ft
United States

I put the sub drive with the bin file in phantom3 professional rc turned it in on and nothing it just fits the with one  red and 4 white lights on controller
image.jpg
2016-5-28
Use props
slrkappa
lvl.1

United States

My Phantom 4 fried the gimbal during my update. The gimbal started flipping out at 90% then started smoking after flipping for a minute. Really pissed now!
2016-5-29
Use props
fansaaa8f652
New

Australia

after some help, i have updated my P3 software on controller and started with aircraft. Seemed to take ages, over 30 mins then my battery died. I have tried reformat mini SD card, rebooted evrything but aircraft just goes to red light and has been going for 45 mins and battery nearly dead again. Any help appreciated??
2017-1-10
Use props
Brettski
New

Australia

michael.shackle Posted at 2016-4-11 15:11
Well, I attempted to update my P3P on sunday.  The update went fine for about 20 minutes and then the steady beep and steady red light... ugh!  So I tried all day to reformat, reinstall, tried different SD cards but no luck.  I pulled the hidden log and saw the dreaded [08 00] and [15 00] devices not detected.  From what I've read I'm up a creek with no paddle and it seems like the only option is to contact DJI.  I purchased it last july and used it until about August.  I put it away for the winter and now this!  I'm just afraid that if the problem is inside the camera/gimble (the video out logic board), I'll be stuck with an expensive repair (the gimble is listed as a 6 month warranty) for a copter that was in pristine condition.  No crashes ever.  Always kept in a case.  And yes, I did follow the instructions for upgrading to a T.
Also, I'm getting no video feed and the no link error.

Im having the same issue...spend the best part of a day online trying to find a way to fix it....fustrating
2017-1-10
Use props
fans7a8488bc
New
Flight distance : 10016 ft
United States

Is there a new update on Phantom 4 Pro?
2017-4-1
Use props
Pgregory
lvl.1
United States

maximeneveu Posted at 2016-4-12 16:28
Seriously, we need a Class Action... I cannot believe it.

Drones are everywhere, pros and amateurs buy them, from DJI. Your own unit is either good, or defect. You'll know when you'll try to upgrade the firmwares. Unacceptable.

Yes, we do need a class action. If one happens, let me know, and I am in...
2017-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules