Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
no vidio stream
1072 5 2016-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
when I power up camera has green light. when I record light turns red. when I turn recording of light turns orange camera does record and takes pictures just no streaming    vision +
2016-4-9
Use props
1st I would save my pictures the reformat the sad card and try again. If that did t work try another ad card to see if it the card or if the issue is elsewhere.
2016-4-10
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, could you see the battery info and GPS info via DJI Vision without the live feed?
2016-4-11
Use props
art.leichner
New

United States

Having the same problem.  Did you find a fix?  Everything else displays and works.  Worked great last time I used it.  All updates appear to be current.
2016-4-11
Use props
You can try these but if any of those don't do the trick them it's a bad video feed in the TX unit.
Video feed trouble shooting
Please try the following steps:
•        Ensure you have upgraded all DJI products to their latest firmware. Check updated, plus the camera firmware
•        Ensure you are connected to the wifi phantom-xxxx SID
.        Check bluetooth be sure it is off
•        Ensure your phone has been updated to the latest software.
•        Ensure you have closed all other multi-tasking applications.
•        Check the free space on your mobile device, it is recommend having at least 3GB available, less storage could be causing an issue.
•        Try deleting the app from your phone and downloading it again.
           Try reformatting the SD card with  full format.
•        Reduce the preview framerate from 30 fps to 15 fps in the Settings of the DJI Vision app.
Check your wifi battery level.
Check the three leads going to the gimbal to be sure they are tight. Check each one closely for any pins that may have pulled up and loose.
If the above don't get it then the only remaining check is the video feed plug on the wifi transmitter under the shell.
If that's ok then it's most likely a damaged or burnt out wifi transmitter if you still see the SID.
2016-4-14
Use props
Homer Simpson
lvl.4

Canada

Are you using a GoPro? Did you update it as that causes problems?
2016-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules