1867 3 2016-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexassenmacher
Second Officer
Flight distance : 216430 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Dear droners,this is a lecture about how important audio is for our footage. Audio is always understood as the "little brother" of video and people usually don't pay much attention to a great soundtrack for their videos.
I've taken a deeper view about it and I'm trying in this lecture to show people that audio is at least as important as video for our videos, specially for drone footage. So I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think about it thanks!!

2016-4-9
Use props
birdingbilly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 843369 ft
United Kingdom

Alex - thanks for this helpful video - perhaps you could also say a little about sources of music and matters such as copyright and royalties particularly in respect of YouTube - I know I would find it useful to learn more.
2016-4-9
Use props
SajidShah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

Nice video
2016-4-11
Use props
Takeoff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9915 ft
Australia

Hi Alex, thanks for your lecture. However, I am sure most of us droners are first timers at aerial footage and video editing is very time consuming for us as suddenly we now have to learn basic video editing to enable us to upload short and relevant video footages on youtube. Adding audio is definitely great, but not being a computer nerd is bad enough for us to find suitable and copyright free music for our beautiful videos.

Strongly suggest you lecture on where to find suitable audio, and what is best format for video clip to be uploaded fast to youtube or facebook as currently, it took forever to upload my aerial videos to either youtube or facebook.
2016-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules