Great Service!
1182 15 2016-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJRL
lvl.2

Netherlands

Crashed my phantom 3 last week and sent back to Germany repair center.  Toady, I got my drone back with excellent condition! Turn around time is within one week! Good job DJI!
2016-4-10
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Glad to hear that.
2016-4-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for posting and sharing your experience.
2016-4-11
Use props
Hardworkpaysoff
lvl.1

Germany

My experience was a lot worse I have an inspire one that I personally dropped off to the office it took five months to get my drone back unrepaired
2016-4-12
Use props
Hardworkpaysoff
lvl.1

Germany

Also with unnecessary fixes like the outershell having a scratch on it they tried to replace it and charge me for it
2016-4-12
Use props
Hardworkpaysoff
lvl.1

Germany

Sitting here with a broken bird unhappy then I asked them to reassess the fix and they just sent it back DJI Europe this is disgusting
2016-4-12
Use props
DJRL
lvl.2

Germany

Hardworkpaysoff Posted at 2016-4-13 09:30
Sitting here with a broken bird unhappy then I asked them to reassess the fix and they just sent it  ...

When it happened? I think they did a lot to promote their service.
2016-4-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Hardworkpaysoff Posted at 2016-4-13 15:27
My experience was a lot worse I have an inspire one that I personally dropped off to the office it  ...

When did this happen and what is your email and RMA number and I will look into it.
2016-4-13
Use props
Hardworkpaysoff
lvl.1

United States

Tim is absolutely wrong I spoke to a lady named Stephanie and she said she would have to troll reassessed because I didn't want the hardshell outershell replaced I was being charged for scratch art show she said OK she would get back to me and then all the sudden my train came back in the mail
2016-4-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Hardworkpaysoff Posted at 2016-4-15 23:22
Tim is absolutely wrong I spoke to a lady named Stephanie and she said she would have to troll reass ...

I'm not understanding you, I am trying to assist you.
What is the RMA number and your email?
2016-4-15
Use props
Hardworkpaysoff
lvl.1

Germany

The number is K53061501
2016-4-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

OK thank you, I've sent an email and you should get a reponse Monday.
2016-4-16
Use props
jcap858
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1949820 ft
  • >>>

I had great overall experience as well

I bought my Phantom 4 after doing nearly 6 months of researching for what I thought would be my first upper tier quadcopter. I owned the small rechargeable ones that I played around in the house and felt like getting more into this hobby. Anyways fast forward to March 2016 and DJI is about to release the Phantom 4. I wasn't sure I wanted to buy it, so I stopped by the Apple Store and as soon as I saw it I was sold. Man, in my opinion the Phantom 4 is incredibly sexy in its appearance. My wife, due to its apple esque design, thought it was made by Apple.

2 weeks later I'm practicing with the active tracking and attempting to circle around an object. I misjudged the height of some trees, my Phantom 4 clips the branches and comes crashing down from a height of 15-20ft. Darn. I examined the crash and see a couple of broken propellers, an ejected battery, and a gimbal this is no longer in proper alignment with the aircraft. I knew this was pilot error so I wasn't going to try to return this to the Apple Store or come up with some story how it was the aircraft's fault when I contacted DJI.

I emailed DJI hoping that the repairs wouldn't cost anywhere near the cost of a completely new unit. They responded within a day with an email with what to include when I send in my unit for repairs. A week pasts by and no response. This is the one part of my experience that perhaps DJI could improve upon. I called the US repair center and they let know that my unit was inspected and an invoice was waiting to be sent out to me for payment. The amount was $204. I did not have DJI care, so I paid out of pocket. Would I have gotten the invoice the next day? Only God knows, but after a week when my unit was checked and no response, I figure it warranted a phone call. After that my unit was repaired and shipped. When I received my repaired Phantom 4, it looked perfect. Just like a new one. I flew it a few times and no problems. The duration was 9 days, from me shipping it out to it arriving back to my door step. This is my first product that I have purchased from DJI. In the past I heard some really bad customer experiences with DJI, especially with repairs. So I was doing the proverbial hoping for best but preparing for the worst scenario in my head. I read in these forums that DJI is putting a greater effort into customer support/satisfaction.  Perhaps, my experience is a result of that and that same effort will carry on into the future for other customers. Time will tell. In the meantime I am extremely satisfied with the product that I bought and the support that came after when it needed repairs.
2016-4-16
Use props
DJRL
lvl.2

Germany

jcap858 Posted at 2016-4-17 03:37
I had great overall experience as well

I bought my Phantom 4 after doing nearly 6 months of researc ...

Glad to hear that. There are some rumors but I believe time will tell. Enjoy your flight.
2016-4-17
Use props
Hardworkpaysoff
lvl.1

United States

Noting today still waiting on the poor  Service of this company
2016-4-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hardworkpaysoff Posted at 2016-4-19 08:09
Noting today still waiting on the poor  Service of this company

Hello! I've checked  you got your drone unrepaired because you didn't want to pay for the repair
2016-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules